Really really need some help or advice please :)

zoehicks

Aug 3, 2012
hi me and my dad bought my ten year old daughter a non named tablet for her birthday in june, she is usually pretty good with looking after her stuff! well today the blinking thing wont charge using the usb or other socket, but i can get it to turn on, however when you lie it flat it turns itself off, the pin charger has a very slight bend to it so am wondering if she has put it under her pillow whilst still on charge and slightly bent it whilst it was in the tablet??? the pin charger wont even recognise in it now but the usb charger to my pc will but just keeps saying charging 5 percent then turning itself off??? anyone have any ideas, im pretty sure it is still under warranty and as im not totally convinced that its a human error im sure they will take a look at it but just wanted any kinds of heads up on whats going on! many thanks in advance :)

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

The on;y thing I can suggest under the circumstances is to get the manufacturer to take a look at it. I'm fairly certain you will have a difficult time getting them to cover it under warranty though.

SAElmer60

Jan 1, 2012
You might want to have someone check the voltage output of the charger (volt meter measured at tip of charger) - that might idenify if it is partly to blame. Beyond that, I'd say - call the Customer Support of the seller.