Recommend an Android Tablet that will work with MS Office applications

Frat

Sep 12, 2011
Can anyone recommend an Android Tablet that will work with MS Office applications.

UGator

May 20, 2011
The Asus Transformer comes preloaded with Polaris Office, which is compatible with MS Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
There are also QuickOffice HD, and Docs to Go that are compatible, as is Google Docs.

ObsidianBlk

May 13, 2011
To be clear, the above are APPs you can download onto your tablet. For the most part, all tablets should be able to run those apps and, therefore, all tablets should work with your Ms office documents. MS office compatibility is NOT tablet specific.

elsuirad

Jul 28, 2011
DocToGo application is expired on my A500 so I dowloaded OfficeSuite_Pro_4.0.351 and now is okay with MS Office documents (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and also can read PDF files as well.

BTW, DocsToGo can read and save Microsoft Documents.

pyra

Sep 10, 2011
Iconia tab is miserable when it comes to using MS products. I use the Docs2Go with license key and its....bleah, nothing to get happy about. If you are an advanced user of MS Office 2007/2010 and you do moderately useful professional formatting, you are dead in the water looking for ANY TABLET that will accomplish these tasks.

Best stick to your laptop, or a netbook to get it done right. One major missing feature needed when doing document work is the ability to cut and paste between windows and use a directory/ folder type browsing application. All tablets and apps fall on their face right now to do that, regardless of manufacturer or android os you're using.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum