recording problem i need help

HIPPOHIPS

May 24, 2011
i flashed my synet m7lp with the 2.2 successfully but after i rooted and deleted phone.apk and unecessary stuff ...the problem is that i deleted the recording app i think i was voice recorder.apk i just thought it was an app but it appears to be in the corp of the system so i just cant record anymore or use skype so what to de?

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
i flashed my synet m7lp with the 2.2 successfully but after i rooted and deleted phone.apk and unecessary stuff ...the problem is that i deleted the recording app i think i was voice recorder.apk i just thought it was an app but it appears to be in the corp of the system so i just cant record anymore or use skype so what to de?

Reset it back to factory default. It will wipe anything that you installed but it will also replace what you deleted.

Here's how - Apply a factory reset - (step by step with pictures). This should restore the device to the last version successfully flashed. If you encounter any problems just re-flash as you have already done.

Last edited:

HIPPOHIPS

May 24, 2011
reset it back to factory default. It will wipe anything that you installed but it will also replace what you deleted.

Here's how - apply a factory reset - (step by step with pictures). This should restore the device to the last version successfully flashed. If you encounter any problems just re-flash as you have already done.

i already did that but still the mic wont work i think the problem is with the new flash it self...has anyone faced the same problem with the new flash

HIPPOHIPS

May 24, 2011
It means that the 2.2 flash has a problem with the mic driver or something

john_tartar

May 3, 2011
It means that the 2.2 flash has a problem with the mic driver or something
No, my recorder works fine, I'm using 2.2 from beta4 on an EX7
You probably need those APK files back, I guess the system restore doesn't reload them.
(But then the 3 finger reboot doesn't work on mine at all)