[Recovery] Clockworkmod Recovery v2.5.1.8 on S7-Slim

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
This recovery is recomplied by bearjay from www.geeksu.info based on the work by goodone.

how to use:

1 download the zip.

2 unzip the file.

3 choose your device type:10x or 201,and unzip it.

4 power off your device. press the volume up and power key at the same time until the device enters the fastboot mode.

5 run install.bat

6 wait a few seconds and reboot

7 run reboot into recovery.bat and the device will enter recovery mode and you can backup or restore your device.
(note:you should press the volume key three rounds and recovery will work!)

download here!

If you are interested, please visit: Geeksu.info . This is a great site for S7 users.

Last edited:

kennymingt

Jan 21, 2012
Works!! Thanks a lot for posting, thanks bearjay and goodone!

True some erros in "reboot into recovery.cmd" just do a "adb reboot recovery".

(note:you should press the volume key three rounds and recovery will work!)
It took me a while to figure out that :p, just press volume up or down and select from the last option in the menu to the first one until you see "back menu button enabled". Then you'll be able to use the power button as ok.

Batabe

Oct 23, 2011
thanks for recovery, it really works. :)

but in recovery mode pressing home or menü the screen changed to black (only backlight) any idea, why? and how can i get back?
(till this time, i removed battery)

alien302

Oct 17, 2011
thanks for recovery, it really works. :)

but in recovery mode pressing home or menü the screen changed to black (only backlight) any idea, why? and how can i get back?
(till this time, i removed battery)

You have to use the volume button on the side of the tablet , scroll up and down until it says at the bottom back button enabled

bakhosm

Nov 22, 2011
niceeeeee....

a question with the recovery we can fix the problem of the internal memory???

making a biggest partition for the applications:confused:

kokaine

Aug 15, 2011
Which darn button do i click to get the download to start? I've tried a whole bunch of them and I still cant get the download to start.

Batabe

Oct 23, 2011
Which darn button do i click to get the download to start? I've tried a whole bunch of them and I still cant get the download to start.

download it from my dropbox. (sorry, i have to remove file due to dropbox public folder rules)

Last edited:

cheese

Dec 23, 2011
Can anyone post it on an english site, for half an hour.
I'll upload it to mine, so it could be found.

bakhosm

Nov 22, 2011
I will try when arrive home... but only have for 201 because the 101 version was downloaded with errors