[Recovery] Creating a bootable CWR mSD v3.0.1.0 or higher (ext3 & ext4 compatible)

Squall18

Mar 18, 2011
Thanks, MiniTool Partition Wizard works for me as well

Thanks!! For some reason the Easeus Home Edition would not allow resize, even tho a feature in that version. So downloaded MiniTool Partition Wizard and it worked fine to resize the 8gb EXT4 partition to the maximum available space on my spare 16gb card. Now that will work great for Phiremod and CM7 updates as well as archiving their nands. Really appreciate that tip!

DizzyDen

Mar 31, 2011
16GB files uploaded to RS link list in OP... the MD5.txt updated to include MD5's for the .rar and .gz files... and will be updated again as soon as my MD5er finishes MD5 for the .img file.

faceman

Staff member
Jan 21, 2011
16GB files uploaded to RS link list in OP... the MD5.txt updated to include MD5's for the .rar and .gz files... and will be updated again as soon as my MD5er finishes MD5 for the .img file.

I tried to dl the md5 txt file to update the OP, but it seems to be an empty file. Can you post updated MD5's so I can correct the op? Thanks.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
this is not autonooter. Just a tool for backing up your device and installing Custom kernels and ROMs. If you aren't sure go back and read the first post.

JP

rclohessy

Apr 23, 2011
I am real new to all of this, I am trying to follow the idiots guide for NC, adn i am trying to DL the "
  1. Download a bootable CWR image file (New CWR v3.0.1.0 Bootable SD images)
    - This file needs to be unpacked (winzip, winrar, 7zip, etc) until you have an appropriately sized *.img file.
    -Make sure you know where this file is stored, you will have to point the image burning program to it.
from above, but I can not seem to find the DL's i need, i have registered at Rapidshare.

sorry this probably seems like such a dumb question, but like I said I am new at all of this, really new.

thank you

darmeen

Jan 8, 2011
I am real new to all of this, I am trying to follow the idiots guide for NC, adn i am trying to DL the "
  1. Download a bootable CWR image file (New CWR v3.0.1.0 Bootable SD images)
    - This file needs to be unpacked (winzip, winrar, 7zip, etc) until you have an appropriately sized *.img file.
    -Make sure you know where this file is stored, you will have to point the image burning program to it.
from above, but I can not seem to find the DL's i need, i have registered at Rapidshare.

sorry this probably seems like such a dumb question, but like I said I am new at all of this, really new.

thank you

Just click the little globe next to the file you want to download (it shows up when you mouse over the file)

Then just choose 'Slow Download' (for free accounts) but it works without setting up an account.