[RECOVERY] S7 Clockworkmod Recovery Port for Android 2.1 Builds

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
i forget to point something out as i post that recovery does not backup the external sd card.
recovery backup (as such as with apps2sd) changes it behavior when an external sd card is inserted thats is known
so
to do a perfect full system backup (to be used with a external sdcard inserted please read) you must remove the external sdcard and perform a backup
this is the way i m doing it for all my tests

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Sorry for my vague reply. It was something I never got around to testing, and I don't fully understand the mechanism of how it works. Thanks for clarifying this rictec

dethanjl

Mar 15, 2011
WOO HOO! got the clockwork up! made a backup, now i'm ready to play! so tired of waiting for "official" rom!
-Dave

N56

Dec 15, 2010
Hey there wanna install Clockworkmod Recovery but i am from the UK and my device is the S7-103 i only see S7-104/105 on the page is it safe to use one of them?

Mr. Ed

May 9, 2011
can anyone confirm this working on the new slim models?

well..I tried the only versions I could find and though it took..I can't navigate through any of the clockwork menu :(

Last edited:

joenilan

Feb 4, 2011
What version of android are you running because this is for android 2.1 eclair. Of 2.2 you need the other version

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Android Tablet Forum

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
can anyone confirm this working on the new slim models?

well..I tried the only versions I could find and though it took..I can't navigate through any of the clockwork menu :(

My advice is do not even try to think to use one of this recovery on the slim version until we will be able to unpack the official rom for slim version.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 using Tapatalk