Red qvc pdn 7"

jaycatsz

Feb 17, 2011
I am trying NOT to root my toy. Tried to go to PDN site to update FW.... after 2days gave up Android called company. They said I have the lastest for my device. Yet I still can't dl any apps I want... I really want to be able to see web site videos I think the program is"flash". Is there any way to do this? :confused:

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Google for the app you want like youtube.apk and see if you can't find it online without the appmarket. Youtube does most youtube videos.

There are several sites that have apk files. Slideme.com is one.

Apr 26, 2011
Google for the app you want like youtube.apk and see if you can't find it online without the appmarket. Youtube does most youtube videos.

There are several sites that have apk files. Slideme.com is one.

1] Sorry but I have a QVC PDN and it will not load the SlideME market. (When I updated my 2GB black it already had the app.)

2] Google market requires Android 1.6 or above and other hardware requirements. All the PDN's are currently stuck at OS 1.5.
If you look you can find sites that offer alternate downloads for apps that can be used instead. However, it's a pain.

lparks1

Apr 28, 2011
Can you take a picture of the front screen? You can watch or download youtube video from. Apkshare and the file is called youtube downloader