Redtabletpc.com advice please

danventh

May 6, 2012
Hi guys,
I'm think about buying some tabs off redtabletpc.com. some window n101's. but when it came to paying they asked for that via Western union. I'm just a bit nervous about transfering 400 over to china via that method and actually getting the tablets.
Has anyone used them (ps I know they are a supporting vendor) or used a similar process? Any advice?
Thank you guys

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi guys,
I'm think about buying some tabs off redtabletpc.com. some window n101's. but when it came to paying they asked for that via Western union. I'm just a bit nervous about transfering 400 over to china via that method and actually getting the tablets.
Has anyone used them (ps I know they are a supporting vendor) or used a similar process? Any advice?
Thank you guys

Hi danventh, we have Window N101 Dual Core and Paypal is accepted as payment :)

danventh

May 6, 2012
Ah that is good. Although I'm still not 100% decided on if to go for the n101 or just the n90. I don't know how much difference the 0.4 will make. Are to able to match the prices on redtabletpc? Thank you

acetylcoa

Jul 16, 2012
Ah that is good. Although I'm still not 100% decided on if to go for the n101 or just the n90. I don't know how much difference the 0.4 will make. Are to able to match the prices on redtabletpc? Thank you

I would also be interested if a pricematch would be offered on a N90 as I'd prefer to deal with a dealer who is a sponsor of the forum (both redtabletpc and androidinabox check this box), and also one who accepts paypal (seemingly only androidinabox).

danventh, the n101 is in a 16:10 ratio, and the n90 in a 4:3 ratio. Choose accordingly as to your preference. There are some good prices on aliexpress if buying off of redtabletpc or androidinabox doesn't work out.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi guys,
Thank you guys
hello, yes redtablet can be trusted. they have had problems with paypal due to a fraudulent buyer & are awaiting paypal resolution. if western union is ok with you i recommend them as a seller. i have recently bought the n90 dual core from them myself & can tell you that its a very good tablet. 4.0.4 is better than 4.0.3 as it has sorted out many compatibilty issues with apps that the earlier hasn't without tricky updates. i can highly recommend both redtabletpc.com and the yuandao n90 d/core tab.

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $206.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
I would also be interested if a pricematch would be offered on a N90 as I'd prefer to deal with a dealer who is a sponsor of the forum (both redtabletpc and androidinabox check this box), and also one who accepts paypal (seemingly only androidinabox).

danventh, the n101 is in a 16:10 ratio, and the n90 in a 4:3 ratio. Choose accordingly as to your preference. There are some good prices on aliexpress if buying off of redtabletpc or androidinabox doesn't work out.

Hi acetylcoa, welcome buying from us :)

Lurus

Jul 16, 2012
This thread fits perfect to my issue. Also deciding between N90 and N101 and usually also wanted to buy at redtabletpc, but without Paypal - no way. Any other recommendations? Androidinabox is 50$ more expensive, that isn't just a little bit.

danventh

May 6, 2012
Yes exactly the problem I have really. Does anybody know a good cheap website similar to redtabletpc but reliable? To get an n90 or n101 thank you

Lurus

Jul 16, 2012
Yes exactly the problem I have really. Does anybody know a good cheap website similar to redtabletpc but reliable? To get an n90 or n101 thank you

After looking around a bit and comparing some offers, I found the - for me - best offer here:
http://www.***************/product-...-1-5GHz-Android-4-0-1280x800-wholesalers.html

Seems to be a trusted seller with a 5 "diamonds" rating and assurance plus safety für 230$ including DHL delivery or 240$ including delivery and a leather case that fits perfect to the N101.

I think that couldn't really be better elsewhere.

Lurus

Jul 16, 2012
Not for that.

Ali-x-press addresses seem to be banned. Look for the seller Shenzhen Eternal Technology Co., Ltd. Including a leather case and UPS delivery I payd 236$ - okay deal for the (hopefully) good service.