References about Hyundai Rock X

pisol

Oct 10, 2012
Hi All, I'm new here and I am from Argentina. I'm looking foward to get a new tablet device and I'm really having trouble in deciding which one to get.

I will buy it through Amazon, and I'm between the Asus Google Nexus 7 and the Hyundai Rock X.

Both have pros and cons, the Hyundai has a bigger screen, micro SD slot and HDMI output, but the other one is produced by Asus. I want something that will work just fine because I can't return it if it's defective.

Also the Nexus 7 is $100 more expensive, but it's got the Tegra 3 quad core processor.

As you can see, I'm really confused in which one should I get.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks!

pisol

Oct 10, 2012
Nobody? Well, anyway, I decided to get the Nexus, it may have a smaller screen and it may be a little more expensive but i've only heard amazing things about that little thing.

thav

Oct 24, 2012
I'm really interesting about these different tablet ! for me Nexus should be a good tablet because it's a good quality/price

7" can be just when you read with the large black band around the screen ..

The rock X is 80$ less expansive, just a dual Core, but best config like mini hdmi, 16Go dd , webcam front and back 2MPixels, 10 points capacitif

In side we have a tablet (nexus 7) with plenty of reviews on the web and other side we have the rock X with some videos/ specs... but not real reviews

I really be interessted by a real user reviews or user feedback about the Hyundai Rock X
^____ ^

happy with your Nexus 7?