refurbished nook color. good or bad choice?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
For some strange reason unknown to me, I like the word -used- better than the word -refurbished-, therefore I bought a used one. The nook color is unbreakable, that's what we have been reading all along, so why not a used one so you can help the previous owner to achieve his dream to get an I pad!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Gloria, did you get your Nook yet or are you still waiting? It's been a while hasn't it?

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Spider, if you feel it has been a while I feel it has been a very looooooooooooooong while beeing in my nooklessness. I won the bid on Sunday but the guy sent it on tue. not Mon so instead of arriving last Fri before the long week end, I'llget it tomorrow ,Tue. I keep checking UPS but that's the delivery date and it doesn;t change. Tomorrow night calls for celebration at the cafe' de Nook! Hope I'll see you there.
gloria

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Definitely a cause for celebration, I'll be there.:)

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
Spider, if you feel it has been a while I feel it has been a very looooooooooooooong while beeing in my nooklessness. I won the bid on Sunday but the guy sent it on tue. not Mon so instead of arriving last Fri before the long week end, I'llget it tomorrow ,Tue. I keep checking UPS but that's the delivery date and it doesn;t change. Tomorrow night calls for celebration at the cafe' de Nook! Hope I'll see you there.
gloria

Sweet looking forqard to your nookie revival

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Just to finish answering the question of this thread, yes refurbished is a good way to go as others told you but if you want to pay a little less and you like to bid and you like a little bit of risky business, then you can also bid your nook on ebay as I did. I got it and it's perfectly as the seller described it, like new .

gloria
Sent from my NookColor using Android Tablet Forum