Refurbished Tab 7" Woot $259

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Looks like a good deal, but i am wondering since it is a Sprint Tab, why not just buy a new one direct from Sprint for $199?

gypsywriter

Jan 22, 2011
Thought you had to have a contract with Sprint to get $199 deal? I don't want the contract...just thought it was a good entry level tablet to get acquainted with Android...do some rooting...experimentation...and so on.

GypsyWriter

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
you need the contract if you want to use their 3g, so yes as far as that goes. If you want the tab without the contract then yes it is a good deal, just remember you will only have WiFi.

Jornek

May 24, 2011
At this price, would you recomend this refurbed one over a nook color? I am debating between the two, and I don't want a 3g contract anyway so that doesn't matter.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
SGT refurb $99 @ TMobile w/29$ contract.

Not bad 'cept you are locked into that $29 contract & Tab for 2 years plus that's T-Mob's puny 200MB+no overage throttle plan. If it was month-to-month, I might consider it, even @ 200MB+throttle. Nice to know its out there though. Indicates that carriers are trying to flush inventory anticipating impending launches of the 2011 gen tabs. So tastier deals are likely on the horizon.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Android Tablet Forum