Reinstall flash 10.+ not able to install

whvann08

Jun 23, 2011
I bought this for my daughter and got tired of the evaluation copy of flash when it pops up on the screen so I downloaded the 10.1 full version and tried to install but it would not so I uninstall the evaluation copy and tried again. No luck. I have tried to root this tablet by the way its a (WM 8650) 7" I used the z4root program but I don't think it was giving me true root access. Was unable to install flash. Do not really want to put in custom rom for fear of it not working. Is there anyway I can root this tablet or get flash installed another way. the files that I tried to install were apk. just to let everyone know.

Thanks
Henry

whvann08

Jun 23, 2011
I fixed this problem with a data reset. If needed you can find this in the privacy settings. Put the tablet like it was when I received it. Yes I lost all programs that was downloaded and not on the micro sd card but that ok. Hope this help someone else.

Henry

paminala

Jan 6, 2012
I got the evaluation copy too, and tried to update it. Now I've deleted the update file and still can't get the old eval copy to start working again. I tried the data reset, which rolled back everything but that. My husband has one of the same tablets but I can't find the app listed in the files anywhere (I was going to try and copy his and reinstall it on mine.)
I'm hoping someone here has an idea!

Pam