Reliable vendor with good advice on an appropriate purchase from the UK.

Scrubmuncher

May 6, 2012
OK, I see that there is just too many options out there to ask what I should buy for under 200pounds.
So I will list my requirements and ak for a vendor from the UK to supply.
I need a 9-10" screen, cameras both sides, min 16GB, wifi, 3G ability either with dongle or built in, nice screen, sensitive touch, good for gaming, banking, emails and browsing. A nice slim look, solid to feel, no airy feel to it. Comes in English and ready to use as I'm not computer literate at all.
I'd be happy to stay sub 200 pounds (see I can't even change my keyboard to English English for the 'pound sign').
Does anyone know or sell something that will fit my needs.
I don't have long to purchase this unit so I'm eager to hear of peoples opinions and ideas.

I'm nt happy to have to return anything to China so it will need to be UK based.

leftygt

Apr 11, 2012
Try these :

ONDA Vi40 Elite | Android 4.0 - 9.7" IPS Tablet

I know its a bit over your budget, but its a smashing tablet and they do free next day delivery in the UK. I haven't used them myself, only found the site after I had bought athe same tab from ebellking. I would have paid the extra few quid for the peace of mind and the U.K. plug alone!

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Hi
I agree that the Onda VI 40 is a good choice however after reading these pages I would maybe try to find a uk based retailer, I bought mine on amazon from a company called seenitpriceit based in leeds, they answered all my question (emailed) immediately, threw in a free UK as part of the deal and I received my tablet the day after I ordered. You may have to choose the 8gb model if you want to stick to your £200 budget, as I paid just over, £205 for the 16gb model, however as I pointed out the uk chager was supplied free (in addition to the continental one) and free next day delivey was also provided.

However what swayed me was their support, this was very reasuring as I had had a bad experience elsewhere.