Remote app hint

bunkerkiing

Oct 4, 2011
Hey guys. New to the forums, but a techie... In my livingroom I have surround sound, DirecTV, a PS3 and a TV. I have yet to get the VTAB to work for a dvd/blue ray remote for the PS3, but everything else works great. I wish the DirecTV remote had a 30 sec jump, but I can deal. The TV remote worked pretty easily as well. However, in order to get the surround sound receiver to connect, I had to type in the information of the remote itself, not the receiver. Just wanted to give some of you a heads up in case you couldn't get something to work right. Decided to purchase the VTAB over others mainly because it's half the price and had the ir emitter. This thing works just as good as my logitech I had. If you throw that out, it still can't be beat when comparing price - features of other tablets.

Thanks for all the great help on the forum. I read up alot before purchasing and alot of you have had great advice and tips.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

bunkerkiing

Oct 4, 2011
I tried that and it works great! However, theres no volume control like the remote app that vizio incorporated... Is there a way to use the ir repeater with another "app"? Like an after market remote app

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum