Rent movies?

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Okay get free trial at netflix , play Dvds in your Pc, & copy to a sd card like 16gb.
It should hold about 8 movies.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Try putting dvd from netflix into your pc and copy it to your hardrive,then take a sd card or a flash drive and format it to Fat32 using your pc disk utility,then install sd in ereader and copy from Hardrive to sd or flash usb stick. Then
You can play in your sd micro slot or usb port with usbflash stick on your tablet.Good Luck

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
oh, I see what you're saying now.. Just as easy to just hit a Redbox, grab what you want and take them home to rip.. Just as illegal too.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
If you are a netflix customer(30 days free),why not copy it from their dvd? Or you can drive to redbox,burn your precious gasoline, pay your dollar, when finished drive back to return it! (Netflix free shipping to your home and free shipping back to them from your house, I wonder?

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
1 - Redbox is on the way home from my work.
2 - Takes me 2 minutes to stop and get whatever I want and 2 minutes to stop and return it the next day.
3 - I'm a Netflix subscriber too, but just for the streaming videos. I might watch two new DVDs a month, but I'll stream a bunch of older stuff.. Redbox makes more sense for me. YMMV.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
what does ymmv stand for?

That "tv & movies on demand" app is ok, not quite what I was picturing. I'm looking forward to the Time Warner cable app coming to android one day.

mooniegt

Feb 19, 2011
Ymmv - your mileage might vary

It's a car term, I use it to mean that your experience may be different than mine :)

ULTRAMAN1

Dec 2, 2010
Thanks guys, I burned 4 movies to my hard drive using Magic Ripper (which gives me 5 sessions for free) then loaded them all on an 8 gig sd card and wow they look great on my Herotab X5A, my kid loves it, plus when I take my laptop I don't need the disc's anymore, thinking of joining Netflix for the trial.