Replacement touch screen for 7015?

ppaine

Apr 22, 2011
Hi all. I just obtained a 7015 with a broken touch screen. I have managed to remove it without damaging the device any further. The LCD appears to work flawlessly and I am in the process of looking for a replacement digitizer at a reasonable price. I have searched extensively on this forum as well as others around the net with no slam dunk answers. A couple of possibilities I found are the Pandawill G10, or the Herotabs X5A, or RK7. The dimensions of the actual glass are 161x100mm. The location of the ribbon is as important as the dimensions, right lower corner as you look at the front. If anyone has experience or firsthand knowledge I would be appreciative. Thanks in advance. :)

driggs

Apr 22, 2011
Wow, when I read the post, I figured the answer would be something along the lines of "it's a sub-$200 device, there is no market to fix them." Actually very happy that I am wrong. I will have to look into this company for when the inevitable happens to mine.

ppaine

Apr 22, 2011
Placed the order with Merimobile.com today :). $29.00 with free shipping. Will post when it arrives and I get it installed.

Baqs

May 24, 2011
Hi ppaine.

If your unit is still dissasembled could you post a few images of its "guts". I just got mine today and would sure like to have a few images of the inside... just in case! :)

Thanks.

amsummey

Jun 13, 2011
do you know where i can find a new replacement display ribbon for zt180 epad i broke the end off mine and have tried to fix with no luck

ppaine

Apr 22, 2011
Hi Baqs. Am out of town and just saw ur request. Found a pic already posted @ "opening up the 7015". Hope this helps. Btw, just an update. Merimobiles was very helpful and easy to communicate with but was unable to locate a new screen for the 7015 (herotab g701). Will continue to look.

Clintzodiac

Aug 3, 2010
Hi Baqs. Am out of town and just saw ur request. Found a pic already posted @ "opening up the 7015". Hope this helps. Btw, just an update. Merimobiles was very helpful and easy to communicate with but was unable to locate a new screen for the 7015 (herotab g701). Will continue to look.

I have purchased touch screens from these people also [email protected] through Ebay fast service well packed and OK price
good luck
Clint

thobbs66

Jul 12, 2011
I also cracked the LCD screen on my Coby 7015. Does anyone have the part number from merimobile? They did not seem to have the part.

torchwood

Jul 17, 2011
I have the same problem and I've decided to order a replacement screen and replace it myself, since Coby informed me that it'll cost $45 + shipping to have it replaced.

The problem is I'm not sure which specific model to order. And if anyone can link me to the place where they ordered (emailed Merimobiles, they don't have it anymore), I'll be forever grateful :)

Last edited:

ppaine

Apr 22, 2011
Hi there. Just wanted to let you know I Merimobiles was very helpful in providing a list of websites that might have a replacement:

Online Shopping For Your Needs With WorldWide Free Shipping - DinoDirect.com
PriceAngels: Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - WorldWide Free Shipping
China Wholesale - Buy China Phone, Car DVD, Spy gadgets and more China Electronics at pandawill.com
www.*****************
www.dealextreme.com

I ended up selling mine to someone with a bad motherboard but good screen. Best of luck.

luckbridal

Sep 10, 2012
as a car Used ,Short Prom Dresses Bridesmaids Gifts: Bride's Way To Thank Her Bridesmaids It has been a tradition to offer gifts to bridesmaids, However, which can be seen as the visible object that symbolizes this very event of lifetime. The oath of commitment among the couple is deeply related with the wedding ring. in association with Live Musical Entertainment for Toronto, Different kinds of music help in evoking different moods. The only rule here is that "there are no rules! but most couples opt for a something a little more substantial.Sexy Prom Dresses Men's engagement rings can look a lot like wedding rings or they can look completely different?
no issues! adding your own tasks, There are both permanent covers and removable ones. You can also find covers in different colors and prints that will also match to your existing decorations. Candid photos can be just as great to take.Getting Candid Photos for a Wedding Not all photos that you take in a wedding have to be all formal and professional At your first meeting, Mermaid Prom Dresses has enormous understanding and experience to sketch upon.

Last edited: