Repligo Reader displays Chinese instead of English

wudze

Apr 26, 2011
Hi, I just got this tablet, manufacturer unknown, and I have a problem which is driving me nuts! Everything is great, speed, touch screen response, except that when I use repligo reader the directory icon and title text is in chinese, though directory listing is in English, any ideas on how to change this, or, is there a better choice for a pdf reader. I’ve looked through market place and cannot find one.

I have changed the language settings to English and checked other settings but cannot find anything else to change.

My system is as follows:
[FONT=&quot]Model number : FR-809[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CPU : Freescale A8 (Mx515)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CPU Speed : 1GMHz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Memory : DDR2 512MB[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Built-in memory : 4GB NAND Flash [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Operation system : Android 2.2[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance for any help.
[/FONT]

ITS WVCINDY

Jan 18, 2011
I wish someone would answer your question. I jusy got the same tablet from china and all my language is in chinese , I can't even figure out how to change it to english to do anything. This is replacment tablet the first one wasn't like this.

Last edited:

flast

Apr 24, 2011
If you are booting to the home screen:

Tap the menu button and select, settings from the pop up menu (usually. The last selection on the right.

Depending on the tablet the "language/keyboard" settingis about the 10th item down, just after the search magnifying glass icon, on one of my Chinese tablets this was actually in english

After you choose language / keyboard, the very first item is language tap that, then scroll down and select english

Hope this works for you.
After dealing with a variety of Chinese tablets I found that the settings menus are an odd mix of English and Chinese so perhaps this will get you close enough to make the change.

For Repligo, I'm not sure, I will download the program and see where the settings are

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0b5.1.1 using Android Tablet Forum

flast

Apr 24, 2011
Sorry there doesn't seem to be a free version of Repligo.

If everything else is in English, perhaps you can experiment with menu selections

Sent from my VEGAn-TAB-v1.0.0b5.1.1 using Android Tablet Forum

Merrin231

May 17, 2012
Have you EVER found the answer. I have the same problem, and noone seems to be able to answer it.
Thanks,
Mary