[REQ] Android Tablet Firmware

total.load

Mar 7, 2012
I have a cheap,7-inch,tablet with Android 2.3,but it doesn't work fine and battery is going fast.
Tablet specs :
$2012-1-1-16-49-40.jpg
$2012-1-3-21-45-24.jpg
I'm looking for a good,compatible firmware or a guide for downgrade it to Android Froyo/Eclair.

piptrainer

Mar 11, 2012
i think this is a clone from eken m009f. currently there are no root solution and usb debugging option. i owned one this this too. so just expect that someone will be able to make a root kernel for this one too.

KD271158

Feb 3, 2012
If you purchased one of these,You're out of luck, Most of them don't work. They are the ultimate nightmare. Send it back if you can,cancel your order if you haven't received it yet.Especially if you ordered from the Shen Zhen Hexing Technology Co Ltd through Alibaba or Aliexpress . Thousands of these defective tablets are still for sale on the market. They are all a waste of money. I guess it's probably not a real good idea to buy anything just before or for quite awhile afterwards when Chinese New year rolls around. Party Time and work just doesn't ever have a good outcome.:p

total.load

Mar 7, 2012
Thanks for the info.
Anyway,this tablet is now in the garbage container.
Next time I 'll buy a tablet that has a good producer(Samsung,Motorola,Apple,etc.)