[ Request ] Apps and Games sub forum for Lenovo IdeaTab A2109

Discussion in 'Site Comments & Suggestions' started by Linsalata28, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Linsalata28

Linsalata28 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Lenovo A2109
    Like the title says. As you might tell I have a Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. Right now we have sub forums for accessories, technical and development. I think it would be a little cleaner and easier to find and talk about apps and games that work for our specific tablet if we have a separate sub forum for it like the other ones we have. This is just a thought. It would also be nice to have a Q/A and just leave the open part for general discussion.
    Either way this is a great forum and we all really appreciate having a place like this to talk about and advance or devices.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Linsalata,

Congratulations on finding the correct location on the forum for your request. Very few people do.:rolleyes: Your prize is not two, but one new sub-forum for the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. I can see an Apps and Games one being useful, but a Q/A would be a bit much. The original Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 forum should be able to accommodate discussions just fine, especially since there are sub-fora now for just about everything else.:p Enjoy the new sub-forum Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 Apps And Games and say, "Hi" to FloRider and all my other friends in the A2109 Forum!

Spider

• Like Like x 2
  3. Linsalata28

Linsalata28 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Lenovo A2109
    Thanks Spider. This should be helpful for us to talk about compatible and cool apps for our tablet.