Request Apps And Games Sub Forum For Lenovo IdeaTab A2109

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Like the title says. As you might tell I have a Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. Right now we have sub forums for accessories, technical and development. I think it would be a little cleaner and easier to find and talk about apps and games that work for our specific tablet if we have a separate sub forum for it like the other ones we have. This is just a thought. It would also be nice to have a Q/A and just leave the open part for general discussion.
Either way this is a great forum and we all really appreciate having a place like this to talk about and advance or devices.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Linsalata,

Congratulations on finding the correct location on the forum for your request. Very few people do.:rolleyes: Your prize is not two, but one new sub-forum for the Lenovo IdeaTab A2109. I can see an Apps and Games one being useful, but a Q/A would be a bit much. The original Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 forum should be able to accommodate discussions just fine, especially since there are sub-fora now for just about everything else.:p Enjoy the new sub-forum Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 Apps And Games and say, "Hi" to FloRider and all my other friends in the A2109 Forum!

Spider

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks Spider. This should be helpful for us to talk about compatible and cool apps for our tablet.