Requesting Firmware Dumps For Coby Generation 3 Devices, Part II

mcclain_ts

Aug 29, 2013
Continuation of this thread. This thread is exclusively for posting system dumps. All other posts will be deleted without warning. In short, if you're not posting a system dump on this thread, your post doesn't belong here but in the main Generation 3 forum.

If you have a dump, it needs to be hosted on an external site such as Dropbox, Google Docs, or MediaFire. The component files of the dump need to be compressed into a single file (.ZIP or .RAR) for ease of download by whomever may want them. Other sites besides the three mentioned are permitted so long as the file uploaded to them is a single file.

Coby routinely provided a build date for each of the files in a ROM. When you post your dump, please provide that build date.
----------------------------------------------MID7034--------------------------------------------------
A more noticeable link from the very first/original page/thread - "READ FIRST: Development Index and Root Utility" might be easier/more useful for new(as well as old) members trying to navigate to the right place for submitting their dumps. Maybe a LARGE BLOCK LETTERED ONE (in red/green/etc.) I know it would be useful for me (as well as others) each time I want to upload a system dump. Thanks! Oh, also, maybe update the list to show more current -
7030:
7032:
7033:
7034:
7035:
7042:
7048:
8042:
8048:
9042:
9740:
9742:
1042:
1045:

and any others that I might be missing. If somebody/the OP has any free time. I know from google searches, the results tend to fall on that original page anyway. Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------MID7034--------------------------------------------------
And now, if a senior(and more adept/knowledgeable than myself) member could have a look-see at this MID7034 dump I took/zipped/uploaded over at my g-drive, I would appreciate that too!(warm smilz) I don't know(I could be wrong here) but the system.img

looks a little big to me at 389,120KB. The system.tar is a lesser size at 127,907KB.(seems correct)

Build number is:IML74K 20121211.092524

One again, the link can (also) be found here: MID7034 stock rom dump

Anyway, hope this finds ALL the members having a good day/night/experience! Be safe out there folks!
Thanks again!

Todd S in Oregon/mcclain_ts

-------------------------------Thanks to: ----------------------------------
Vampirefo. and poppinman for their contributions and the thread:

[h=1]Thread: Creating a System Dump for Coby Kyros MID7034-4[/h]

Last edited:

mcclain_ts

Aug 29, 2013
Okay, here we have a newly pulled rom dump from nearly stock(other than root and busybox for dumping purposes) Coby KYROS MID7046-4 system dump. When one of the senior forum members has time/can make time to examine this dump, and confirm it's valid, I (for one) would greatly appreciate it. Thanks and have a great day/night!(warm smilz)
--------------------------------------------

coby_mid7046_telechips_stock_ics_4.0.3_rom_dump

--------------------------------------------
build.prop information:

# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=IML74K
ro.build.display.id=IML74K
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.20130204.151453
ro.build.version.sdk=15
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.0.3
ro.build.date=Mon Feb 4 15:15:33 CST 2013

------------------------------------------------------------
Clockworkmod Nandroid backup here:

mid7046_stock_cw_backup

All (again) made possible with the generous help/guidance and creations of Vampirefo. Thanks again!

Last edited: