[RESOLVED] Stuck in Boot Loop

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
I would suggest that you contact your seller to pester for the rom. You can try to flash other a10-based tablet rom but some of the hardware might not work.

If yours is really a Ly-F9S, you can try out the rom from official website. There is F9S rom when you select chinese language. ?????????????-LYXF?????? --- ????

KillerKink, I really appreciate you're replies, Im gonna try out the F9S room, thank you for the link BTW, i dont speak / understand chinese so i wasnt able to get to that link, im gonna try this one out if this still wont fix my tablet, i guess i might just have to throw it away. its useless if it doesnt work.

Thank you very KillerKink.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
KillerKink, I really appreciate you're replies, Im gonna try out the F9S room, thank you for the link BTW, i dont speak / understand chinese so i wasnt able to get to that link, im gonna try this one out if this still wont fix my tablet, i guess i might just have to throw it away. its useless if it doesnt work.

Thank you very KillerKink.

A13 <- direct link (try the one that say "&#26222;&#36890;&#19979;&#36733;" which mean normal download). you can always mail it to me if you want to throw it. :)

You can always try a different rom till you find a usable one.

Last edited:

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
now i can't even start the tablet on download mode, what is the correct combination if i may ask ?

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
ROM is nucler_f7-eng, its all i can understand, its all written in chinese, these black thing, with numbers one it, its touch, not what are these for coz i dont understand the writings on it :(

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
ROM is nucler_f7-eng, its all i can understand, its all written in chinese, these black thing, with numbers one it, its touch, not what are these for coz i dont understand the writings on it :(

$IMAG0148.jpg

sorry, this is what i am talking about

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
View attachment 7861

sorry, this is what i am talking about

The download that I saw has the file name as "F9S&#20013;&#24615;&#65293;20120811.0.3.7&#65293;f900...img". Btw, yours is the dual camera version?

Beside, I think you need to download the flashing software which I have not seen on the website yet. I am downloading the "firmware flashing tutorial video". Let me see if I can find out how its done. If not, you are on your own.

Alternative, I would suggest that you download the firmware image and ask for help in the Boxchip A13 sub-forum.

I have A10 tablet and not A13 unfortunately.

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
shoyru777,

I went through the tutorial video and apparently its using livesuite to flash(they mentioned F9 but refer to it as A10 so I am not sure where the confusion is).

Here's the steps:

1. Download livesuite(you can use the one from the p76ti(official firmware 4.0.3) in my rom thread)
2. Uncompress the livesuite to install it(I would recommend using windows xp)
3. Start livesuite and select the F9S firmware( "F9S&#20013;&#24615;&#65293;20120811.0.3.7&#65293;f900...img")
4. Press and hold the power button for more than 10s to ensure that its off.
5. Press and hold the Volume + button
6. Connect usb cable to the pc
7. Livesuite should detect the tablet and proceed with flashing
8. If not, without releasing the volume+, press the power button for 4 second and release.

*** note that you should hold the volume+ button all the way from the point that you connect the usb cable until the livesuit start flashing.

If this doesnt help, then there is nothing more that I can do.

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
The download that I saw has the file name as "F9S&#20013;&#24615;&#65293;20120811.0.3.7&#65293;f900...img". Btw, yours is the dual camera version?

Beside, I think you need to download the flashing software which I have not seen on the website yet. I am downloading the "firmware flashing tutorial video". Let me see if I can find out how its done. If not, you are on your own.

Alternative, I would suggest that you download the firmware image and ask for help in the Boxchip A13 sub-forum.

I have A10 tablet and not A13 unfortunately.

Hi KillerKink,

Again i can't thank you enough for your time and effort to help me, I really2x appreciate it.

Mine has only 1 camera so im assuming that i should download the single camera version.

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
shoyru777,

I went through the tutorial video and apparently its using livesuite to flash(they mentioned F9 but refer to it as A10 so I am not sure where the confusion is).

Here's the steps:

1. Download livesuite(you can use the one from the p76ti(official firmware 4.0.3) in my rom thread)
2. Uncompress the livesuite to install it(I would recommend using windows xp)
3. Start livesuite and select the F9S firmware( "F9S&#20013;&#24615;&#65293;20120811.0.3.7&#65293;f900...img")
4. Press and hold the power button for more than 10s to ensure that its off.
5. Press and hold the Volume + button
6. Connect usb cable to the pc
7. Livesuite should detect the tablet and proceed with flashing
8. If not, without releasing the volume+, press the power button for 4 second and release.

*** note that you should hold the volume+ button all the way from the point that you connect the usb cable until the livesuit start flashing.

If this doesnt help, then there is nothing more that I can do.

Thank you for your time, I will try this one, wish me luck ! :)

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi KillerKink,

Again i can't thank you enough for your time and effort to help me, I really2x appreciate it.

Mine has only 1 camera so im assuming that i should download the single camera version.

This is what the website say: F9- single camera, F9S, dual camera.

As ZJY rightly pointed out, you are taking a risk in flashing this rom without knowing if your tablet is really a LY-F9(S). Your best bet is still to approach and pester your seller.

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
This is what the website say: F9- single camera, F9S, dual camera.

As ZJY rightly pointed out, you are taking a risk in flashing this rom without knowing if your tablet is really a LY-F9(S). Your best bet is still to approach and pester your seller.

@KillerKink, I saw the actual product in the product catalogs in the Shenzhen site, its exactly the same, but I think they just added the band unto the back of the tablet, but the buttons, camera, everything else, its exactly the same. And i am willing to take the risk.

@ZJY, Unfortunately I do not have anymeans to contact the real seller, bec. i just bought this one from a friend, almost brandnew but yeah, being dumb, i tried the LCD Modder app, then boom, bootloop, yeah im being a dumbass :)

shoyru777

Aug 20, 2012
Hi KillerKink,

I successfully flash the image file into the tablet, and it is fixed now ! weeee...

I really can't thank you enough for your help.

BTW, do don't happen to know what other custom rom that is compatible with this tablet do you ?

Again, Thank you thank you thank you ! :) more power!

KillerKink

Developer
Mar 16, 2011
Hi KillerKink,

I successfully flash the image file into the tablet, and it is fixed now ! weeee...

BTW, do don't happen to know what other custom rom that is compatible with this tablet do you ?

Wonderful! Glad that its working for you now.

Obviously, I wouldnt know which custom rom work for your tablet as I dont have it. :)

The information that I provided to you was from the offiical LY website. Guess you are lucky that you got a exact clone.

But since your tablet is a A13 chip, I would suggest checking out the Boxchip A13 subforum for details.

Last edited:

jijojamie

Oct 15, 2012
Hi KillerKink,

You can go ahead and try any of these ROM's that would work just fine.
1. Freelander PD60 - The best ROM (1.2ghz, game compatibility)
2. Mapan Mx913 - The fastest ROM (less compatibility with games)
3. JXD S9100
4. F900