restore gentouch78 to orginal rom

glsanders

May 29, 2011
I have a gentouch78 ver 1 and have installed the pandora droid rom. Could someone please explain how to change back to the original factory rom? TIA for any help!

pharoah

Sep 5, 2010
honestly i have no idea,but out of curiosity.why are you wanting it set back to stock?i had the pandora rom installed on mine,and it run good.in fact the new owner loves the thing.

glsanders

May 29, 2011
honestly i have no idea,but out of curiosity.why are you wanting it set back to stock?i had the pandora rom installed on mine,and it run good.in fact the new owner loves the thing.

I agree it is a pretty good rom but I would like to reset to factory and do some of my own experimenting with rooting and making changes to the original rom. I am hoping maybe someone has a copy of the original rom that they would upload or give me a link where I could find it.

Drg33nthumb

Nov 23, 2011
I agree it is a pretty good rom but I would like to reset to factory and do some of my own experimenting with rooting and making changes to the original rom. I am hoping maybe someone has a copy of the original rom that they would upload or give me a link where I could find it.

Do you possibly know where i can download the pandoraROM for my gentouch78? Ive already enhanced my genaric Craig Android tablet with a custom froyo rom img and rooted it with Z4root. I cant use the same img with my gentouch cuz the files are meant for the Craig Cmp78 tablet. Id really like to enhance this cheapo of a tablet and get some better quality usage out of it.