restoring stock recovery to 7022

maxikyd

Sep 7, 2011
I rooted my tablet and installed cwm and superuser. part of the screen has gone dead and i need to restore to factory. i have the stock recovery files, but don't have a clue how to remove su and put put the stock back on. Help!

trickbiker121

Jul 18, 2011
I rooted my tablet and installed cwm and superuser. part of the screen has gone dead and i need to restore to factory. i have the stock recovery files, but don't have a clue how to remove su and put put the stock back on. Help!

To remove Su you need to recover to the clockworkmod backup you should of made before Flashing Superuser.

To get stock recovery back.
1. Go to this link http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/showthread.php?p=104719

2. Follow the steps of post #3 starting from where he tells you to download the Google Android SDK

Link to Android SDK http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

Hope this helps

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

maxikyd

Sep 7, 2011
okay, i'm really a NOOB at this. HOW do I flash? I downloaded the SDK, and followed the directions on how to put everything together, but have NO clue what to do with it, and my PC doesn't recognize the tablet and won't install drivers or
let me acces the tablet. sigh.

zacho56

Nov 11, 2011
Bump. Can you please share the stock recovery file? I flashed mine with CW and need the original stock recovery file to go back to the start. thanks

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Bump. Can you please share the stock recovery file? I flashed mine with CW and need the original stock recovery file to go back to the start. thanks

In the thread about CWM on 7022 shared by trickbiker121 there is a link to a backup ROM. It's not the stock one, but pretty close AFAIK.

stargiss

Mar 6, 2011
BUMP!!

I got in a rush and installed CWM before making a backup. I now have no idea how to get back to the original factory setup.

I have a recovery image for it (at least I was told it is) and I've DLed the SDK and taken all the steps I was told to but my PC running windows 7 doesn't recognize the tablet at all. Tried to do fastboot but of course the PC doesn't see the thing as a fastboot device.

BTW....I keep seeing people saying something about FXDWN (or something similar)....could someone tell me what that is or means?

mharckk

Dec 4, 2011
if u already installed the sdk but the pc still doesnt recognize ur tablet u can download and install PdaNetPC.exe, just google it.