Well I gave it my all. I really liked the device, but with all the issues it was having, I just couldn't see the value of $800. I think it has great potential but it's going to take some time before that device really shines. I have decided that the iPad 2 will suit my needs. I would suggest to those that are on the fence on as to whether or not to buy, to wait. Wait for the wifi only model. The device is not worth $800. Just my 2 cents.