Returning the Coby

wagadesa

Jan 15, 2011
Well I'm returning the Coby MID7015. While it is a nice device I have come to the conclusion that is slightly to slow for now and the random resets even though now less frequent is still a problem.

No worries I have discoverd the Viewsonic Viewpad 7. Comparing the two I much prefer the experience on the viewpad 7. It cost 2x the price of the Coby however I am much more productive and significantly less frustrated on the viewsonic.

Take care and best wishes with the Coby product.

Wag

Sent from my ViewPad7 using Tapatalk

Sue7M3

Staff member
Jan 2, 2011
I haven't experienced any random resets. I wonder if it was a cranky app rather than the device itself?

Efferri

Jan 24, 2011
The only random resets I have experienced was from the keyboard freezing up. This has been resolved by turning off the autocomplete options in the Keyboard settings.

sndplace

Jan 9, 2011
Same here.. I have had the tablet for a few weeks now and only had about 3 resets do to freezing up. My fault i take it. I would open up an app or internet search, then i would just press the back botton. When it didn't close i would press it again and again... lol i have to remember that this is not my Epic ... Enjoy your knew tablet...