Revert back to Gingerbread??

LoveJC03

Jan 11, 2012
Just got my 1st tablet on 2/1 :) It's an Htc Evo View. I Updated it to Honeycomb 3.2.1 this morning and I am not liking it at all!! I don't like the onscreen home buttons, the force closes, how the top and bottom taskbars are flipped... pretty much everything. I wish I Still had my GIngerbread :(

Is there anyway to go back??

Problem solved. Found a guy online who got me gingerbread back.. no more honeycomb! I loooove my htc again!

Last edited:

therock

Feb 28, 2012
Can you share the solution. I also did not like the Honey comb version and wanna return back to the Gingerbread version.

g7kirby

Mar 19, 2012
Would you please post a link to the guy who got your gingerbread back, or explain to everyone how it was done? I'm having the same issues.

Just got my 1st tablet on 2/1 :) It's an Htc Evo View. I Updated it to Honeycomb 3.2.1 this morning and I am not liking it at all!! I don't like the onscreen home buttons, the force closes, how the top and bottom taskbars are flipped... pretty much everything. I wish I Still had my GIngerbread :(

Is there anyway to go back??

Problem solved. Found a guy online who got me gingerbread back.. no more honeycomb! I loooove my htc again!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Any rollback method is going to be device specific, so not every device that moved from Gingerbread to Honeycomb is going to be able to roll back. Factors like does your device have root or ClockWork Mod Recovery available for it will also make a difference.