[Review] Ainol Novo 7 Flame

Kunny

Sep 22, 2012
Not quite sure if this is the right section so forgive me admins and please move this to the appropriate section if its not supposed to be here, cheers!

Bought myself an Ainol NOVO 7 Flame when I found an absolute bargain from spemall. Tablets here in Aus are alteast $400 so this is really good stuff for me!

Anyone unfarmilar with this tablet, here are some tech stuff:

Description:
Ainol Novo 7 Flame is also known as the Fire or Burning. The Novo7 Fire is a Dual Core 1.5GHz tablet with 7 inch 1280x800 resolution IPS touch screen. Novo 7 Flame is fueled by a powerful AMLogic AML8726-MX 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor,1GB DDR3 RAM,2.0MP HD front camera & 5 megapixel Rear Camera,will lead a new age of 7 inch Android Tablet. Not to mention the Ainol Flame adds Bluetooth!

Not quite sure if this is the right section so forgive me admins and please move this to the appropriate section if its not supposed to be here, cheers!

Bought myself an Ainol NOVO 7 Flame when I found an absolute bargain from spemall. Tablets here in Aus are alteast $400 so this is really good stuff for me!

Ainol Novo 7 Flame Android 4.0 Tablet PC Specifications:
Model: Ainol Novo 7 Flame aka fire aka burning
CPU: Dual Core AMLogic AML8726-MX 1.5GHz
GPU: Dual Core Mali400
OS: Android 4.0.4 (ICS),preinstalled Google play, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Storage: Built in 16GB nand flash memory
Bluetooth: Yes, 2.1 version built in!
Shell Material: Plastic
Screen: 7 inch IPS screen, 1024x800 pixel
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display Resolution: 1280x800 pixel
Visible: Angle 180°
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5-points touch
Flash: Support Flash 10.2 (Flash Adbobe designed for Amlogic) Support HTML 5
Android Play (Market): Yes
Youtube: Yes
Video: 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV support HDMI 1.4
Music: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Ebook: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
Dual Cameras: Yes – The Ainol Flame has a 5 mega pixel rear camera and 2.0MP front camera!
Email and Browser: Yes, built in
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
3G: Not built in, supports 3g dongle
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm

Ainol Novo7 Flame Battery – 5000MAh Battery:play Time :
\7 Hours For Video
Play Time : Around 20 Hours For Audio
3D Game: Around 5 Hours
Web: Around 5 Hours

Size and Weight:
Size: 186.6x126.93x10.6mm
Weight: 366g

Videos:
[video=youtube_share;plHzv7cHan4][/video[/video]

Various sites are selling this tablet although I found a great deal from spemall as they have the english version and I found positive reviews of their site from other forums.The tablet is going for $179.99 on their site atm but I found a discount code so it is $15 off and becomes $164.99.

The discount code is: Flame15USDOFF
Discount will only work before the end of 27th March I believe.

Was planning to get it at its original price but the discount code sealed the deal for me, ordered mine eariler today!
You can find the link where I got it from here:
Ainol Novo 7 Fire/Flame/Burning Dual Core Dual Camera Android 4.0 OS tablet PC with IPS 1280 x 800 pixel Screen and Amlogic8726-M6 Cortex-A9 processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi kunny, congratulations on your new Novo 7 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Nice to see you participating so soon after joining.

Kunny

Sep 22, 2012
Hi kunny, congratulations on your new Novo 7 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Nice to see you participating so soon after joining.

Thanks Spider, I have been part of a number of forums concerned with tablets as I was looking to buy one myself. Found this one just after I joint and have been trying to give back to the different communities that helped my by letting they know about this deal. Great to be here and will keep everyone updated about this :)

rudolphh

Oct 10, 2012
Really wanted this but all the issues that have come up in various forums are a turn off. I just seem to find more bad than good. If those with great experiences, after owning it for more than a month, would comment I'd give it a try.

classic

Dec 24, 2012

Description:
Ainol Novo 7 Flame is also known as the Fire or Burning. The Novo7 Fire is a Dual Core 1.5GHz tablet with 7 inch 1280x800 resolution IPS touch screen. Novo 7 Flame is fueled by a powerful AMLogic AML8726-MX 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor,1GB DDR3 RAM,2.0MP HD front camera & 5 megapixel Rear Camera,will lead a new age of 7 inch Android Tablet. Not to mention the Ainol Flame adds Bluetooth!

Ainol Novo 7 Flame Android 4.0 Tablet PC Specifications:
Model: Ainol Novo 7 Flame aka fire aka burning
CPU: Dual Core AMLogic AML8726-MX 1.5GHz
GPU: Dual Core Mali400
OS: Android 4.0.4 (ICS),preinstalled Google play, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Storage: Built in 16GB nand flash memory
Bluetooth: Yes, 2.1 version built in!
Shell Material: Plastic
Screen: 7 inch IPS screen, 1024x800 pixel
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Display Resolution: 1280x800 pixel
Visible: Angle 180°
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5-points touch
Flash: Support Flash 10.2 (Flash Adbobe designed for Amlogic) Support HTML 5
Android Play (Market): Yes
Youtube: Yes
Video: 1080P, AVI/MOV/MP4/RMVB/FLV/MKV support HDMI 1.4
Music: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/AAC/FLAC/OGG
Ebook: TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2
Dual Cameras: Yes – The Ainol Flame has a 5 mega pixel rear camera and 2.0MP front camera!
Email and Browser: Yes, built in
WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
3G: Not built in, supports 3g dongle
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm

Ainol Novo7 Flame Battery – 5000MAh Battery:play Time :
\7 Hours For Video
Play Time : Around 20 Hours For Audio
3D Game: Around 5 Hours
Web: Around 5 Hours

Size and Weight:
Size: 186.6x126.93x10.6mm
Weight: 366g

Videos:
[video=youtube_share;plHzv7cHan4][/video[/video]

Various sites are selling this tablet although I found a great deal from spemall as they have the english version and I found positive reviews of their site from other forums.The tablet is going for $179.99 on their site atm but I found a discount code so it is $15 off and becomes $164.99.

The discount code is: Flame15USDOFF
Discount will only work before the end of 27th March I believe.

Was planning to get it at its original price but the discount code sealed the deal for me, ordered mine eariler today!
You can find the link where I got it from here:
Ainol Novo 7 Fire/Flame/Burning Dual Core Dual Camera Android 4.0 OS tablet PC with IPS 1280 x 800 pixel Screen and Amlogic8726-M6 Cortex-A9 processor - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

How do you find it now after 3 months use? its of same quality or has gone crap?

TechnicGeek

Nov 13, 2012
OP any update please? How is it performing for you now? Did you re-flash with different firmware which supposedly fixes most issues?