[Review] Freelander PD10 DYD Tablet

WhatsATablet

Sep 2, 2013
Hello,

I am posting this video of the Freelander PD10 DYD 7" Tablet that I got from Tmart USA. I'm a tablet Newbie. This is my first one. I have several videos on my you tube channel, but they are all about flashlight modification. That's how I came to know Tmart and thru them I ended up with the Freelander.

I wanted to be able to surf the net and watch videos when not at home and Tmart ended up sending me a tablet for review. Since it's a first for me, I can only comment on it from the standpoint of a new user, but I have been impressed with the IPS High Resolution Screen and the fact that there does not seem to be any lag when watching full 1080I movies. The sound, (when using ear phones), is very good. Android is ll new to me, but it's somewhat easy to figure out.

Specifications
General Specs
Operating SystemAndroid 4.0
ProcessorSamsung Exynos 4412 Four Core Cortex-A9
Clocked1.4GHZ-1.6GHZ
MemoryDDR3 2GB
Nandflash16GB
Memory CardTF, up to 32GB
Screen7" 1280*800 capacitive IPS screen
Additional Features/Functions
CameraFront 0.3M, Back 2M
Txt SystemFAT 32
OTGSupport External USB keyboard, U Disk, 3G Google
HDMI Output1080P, 1920*1080
G-SensorSupport
GPSSupport
AudioMP3, WMA, MP2, AAC, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, OGG, WAV
VideoH.264, VP8, RV, WMV, AVS, MPEG4, H.263, RMVB, Support 1080P Video play
PictureBMP, JPG, PNG, GIF
USB Interface5Pin micro USB
Earphone Standard3.5mm standard
Firmware UpgradeYes
LanguageMulti Language
Working Temperature0℃-50℃
Storage Temperature-20℃~65℃
Communications
Wifi802.11 b / g / n
BluetoothSupport
3GExternal 3G
Battery & Power
Battery3.7V 2800mA Lithium Battery
Charging CurrentDC 5V 2.5A
Product Details
Dimensions7.72 x 4.65 x 0.41" / 19.6 x 11.8 x 1.05 cm (L x W x H)
Weight22.79 oz / 646 g
ColorBlack
Package Includes

• 1 x Tablet PC
  • 1 x Euro Standard Charger
  • 1 x Male USB to Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x Female USB to Micro USB Cable
  • 1 x Earphone
  • 1 x User Manual

Last edited by a moderator:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi WhatsATablet, congratulations on your new Freelander tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Also nice to see you participating so soon after joining the forum. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!

WhatsATablet

Sep 2, 2013
Thank you. Android Central permanently banned me when I tried to put up my review. I never even got a reason. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, but I must have done something. I wasn't trying to do anything but make a review. I do a lot of reviews for flashlights at a flashlight forum, but this is my first tablet. Hopefully I will move up to a 10" tablet someday.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thank you. Android Central permanently banned me when I tried to put up my review. I never even got a reason. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, but I must have done something. I wasn't trying to do anything but make a review. I do a lot of reviews for flashlights at a flashlight forum, but this is my first tablet. Hopefully I will move up to a 10" tablet someday.

They probably took your review as Spamming.

Sent from my CM10 Coby 9742 Android Tablet

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, but I must have done something.

Many fora don't allow links to commercial sites and assume a new member who does that is a spammer, as vampirefo. pointed out. I did edit your link into text, because WOT (Web Of Trust) on my PC gave the site you linked to a "Poor" rating.