[Review] Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Opt

May 25, 2011
I haven't seen many reviews yet for the Tab 2 so I thought I would get a thread going as I just picked up a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.

$Galaxy-Tab-2-7-In-Review.jpg
I must say I love %90 of what the Android Tablet has to offer.
The overall user interface is OK and fast. Navigating from Apps to widgets and back and forth moves right along with little drag.
My favorite feature is Smart Remote. Lets you use your tablet for your TV.
The WSVGA screen is also nice . When watching movies and videos the imagery stands out nicely. The 1024X600 pixel screen resolution, 1GB of RAM and dual core processor offer a combination of fast web browsing, powerful game play and an enjoyable movie-watching experience.
50GB of space in Dropbox is a cool bonus too.
I hear some users say the don't like TouchWiz, but I find it easy to organize everything in one place.

What I don't like is the Galaxy Tab 2 didn't come with a Micro SD Card or Camera Flash.

I think we will see more 7 inch tablets to come. If your only connection to the Internet is your Tablet then you may want to consider something larger. For those who already have a Smartphone, Laptop, Desktop etc. a 7inch Android Tablet is all you need for Email, traveling and entertainment. Most of us use a computer for work but you could use the Tab 2 ICS for more of our work and carry much less.

What do you think of this New Samsung Tablet?
:cool:

hapipiko

May 17, 2012
micro SD cardsleeve is at the side af the tablet.
I wonder how i can get a trial version of garmin.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
c5vetter said:
my Tab 2 Plus came with 32gig micro SD cardsleeve and has camera flash

I've actually only heard of a galaxy tab 7 plus and a galaxy tab 2 7, which is pretty darn confusing in its own right. As far as I'm aware only the 7 plus has a flash, but at the rate Samsung puts out tablets who knows?