Battery: Li-ion (Lithium Ion)
MSRP: $210 USD
Available Accessories: Very Few
Flash 10 Support: Yes
Android Market: No
Hackable: Yes

Full Specs from Manufacturer
Media Tablets | Pandigital SuperNova - 8" Media Tablet

I got this pad just to test it out. Ended up falling in love with it. Its solid. Well constructed out of high density plastic with a textured semi gloss finish. The touch response is very close to if not equal that of other high end pads including ipad2. Comes from pandigital loaded with all sorts of e-reader apps with some free magazine subscriptions. Easily rooted with gingerbreak and Android Market 1.8. Runs Current facebook, google docs, netflix apps flawlessly. Runs most of the popular paid games with ease, and the games look great too. Apps run full screen, no half screen with black borders. Comes with 4gb Micro SD, mini USB (USB d), and 12vdc AC adapter. Charges via USB and AC adapter. Average usage time is 5 hours off of a full charge with screen on full bright, wifi on and working. (have watched 2 full length movies back to back on netflix with it.) HDMI detection is automatic. Some small issues with screen buffer size. Ive owned the pad for 4 weeks and have had 1 hickup with the unit were the WiFi mac address was lost. Cleared the system cache and problem went away. Please see this post for how to fix the issue. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pernova-wi-fi-stopped-working.html#post174603.

All n All I give the pad 6 out of 10. Very well spent $200.00. Well worth the investment.

Last edited:

PitterPat

Jan 25, 2012
I just got this tablet and really like it. The one problem I am having is that I cannot watch Amazon streaming videos. I can watch Netflix with no problem. Amazon videos time out. Is there something I can do to make this work?

Thanks

PitterPat

Jan 25, 2012
I downloaded Netflix through the Amazon Appstore.

I also am having problems with videos from some websites - the lifetime tv site.