[Review] Vkworld T1 Plus Kratos

jerzyjerzy

Sep 27, 2016
I just ordered vkworld T1 Plus Kratos (6-inch phablet) yesterday (on pre-sale at $109.99), and I am going to review it when it comes here from China.

gen.jpg

So, first what the manufacturer says about it:

1. VR Box:
The packing box of this phone is also a VR box. You can assemble it and enjoy VR resources. Also T1 Plus Kratos features a 6-axis gyroscope which contributes to better VR experience.

2. Design:
Even with a price of only $109.99, T1 Plus Katos still manages to outrun its rivals with the premium 7000 Series Aluminum Unibody alloy, which is usually found on big brand flagships like Apple iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy S7.

3. Screen:
The display is integrated with JDI LTPS panel and includes anti-blue-light technology, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass and Oleophobic coating.

4. Battery:
The phone is 7.9mm thick, same as Huawei Mate 8 and Samsung Galaxy Note 7. But the battery is bigger--4300mAh (Mate 8: 4000mAh; Note 7: 3500mAh). And it is a Sony Li-polymer battery which is safer and more efficient than normal Li-ion battery. Even with a 6-inch big screen, T1 Plus still does better in battery life. And it also carries MediaTek PumpExpress fast charging.

5. Fingerprint scanner:
It comes from FPC whose fingerprint sensors have been widely used in many smartphones like Nexus 6P and Huawei P9. And it is located on the back of the phone, making it easier to reach.

So far, my largest phone was 5 inch. I will have to check how this one works :)

jerzyjerzy

Sep 27, 2016
There are two videos on Youtube about VKworld T1 Plus:

and

It looks like a phablet in a $100 price range can easily compete with the iPhone... ;)

Cannot wait to put my hands on it :cool: