[Review] Window N101 RK3066 Dual Core

jingya

Oct 8, 2012
Window N101 RK3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz 10.1 inch Android 4.0 Tablet pc HD IPS Capacitive Screen Built-in Bluetooth Dual Camera,so cheap?
It's a fantastic media player, and eBook reader. And great for basic gaming. And it is really nice for surfing the web, reading news, and checking email. With the basic OS installed on the system, by which I mean the standard operating system shipped on the unit, it's does what it was made to do, and does it perfectly without problems.

D

Dawnstar

Window N101 RK3066 Dual Core 1.6GHz 10.1 inch Android 4.0 Tablet pc HD IPS Capacitive Screen Built-in Bluetooth Dual Camera,so cheap?
It's a fantastic media player, and eBook reader. And great for basic gaming. And it is really nice for surfing the web, reading news, and checking email. With the basic OS installed on the system, by which I mean the standard operating system shipped on the unit, it's does what it was made to do, and does it perfectly without problems.

It's the same as the Cube U30GT-H the only differents is the back plate is metal on Window N101 both companies are in Shenzhen both use the same cpu that (Shenzhen Alldo Cube Technology And Science Co., Ltd) made RK3066.

So to your question yes it's cheap in price only.

Last edited by a moderator:

didobuy

Oct 10, 2012
Our Cube U30GT's are only £145.00

cube u30gt

...i can't find the windows tablet you mention for much less anywhere :S...

ps. it is the H model i just checked on the back of one, we just havent updated our site yet.

D

Dawnstar

Our Cube U30GT's are only £145.00

cube u30gt

...i can't find the windows tablet you mention for much less anywhere :S...

ps. it is the H model i just checked on the back of one, we just havent updated our site yet.

Yes mine is the 'H' version Because the Chinese was selling the U30GT-W old version and the U30GT OEM ones a real con for the same price as the H models