Right Tablet For Me

May 2, 2012
I've been reading a lot about the different tablets available but can't decide which one is right for me, or if I should wait until this summer when more tablets are supposedly coming out. Here is what I am looking for:

-I have ebooks on my computer that i need to be able to transfer and store on a tablet
-7 inch screen preferred
-audio is not a huge deal
-sd card would be a plus
-i won't be using it as much for streaming movies
-mostly using for testing games as i am currently developing apps
-easy to read from screen
-fast
-doesn't have to have 3G, etc.
-i have amazon prime
- the more space the better(i have a lot of sd cards, flash drives, and 20+ gigs of online storage

That's all I can think of right now. Any suggestions based on my criteria would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

-Josh

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
I reckon the aurora 2 is what you're looking for with lg ips screen good cpu / memory & resolution or if budget is tighter elf has same specs without ips screen. Ramos r17 also good. Check redtabletpc.com they have them in stock now I think. Honest reputable traders with good fedback & supporting vendor on this site. Handy for upgrades etc. Worth a look at least. Safe shipping with dhl ( fast too). Up to you, you've nothing to lose ny looking. Good luck.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

May 2, 2012
I'd never seen that one before, but it looks very nice. Is there anyplace i can have it shipped within the US? I noticed that it also doesn't come with android market, but must be rooted. Also I notice that it's being called the "
Ainol Novo7 Aurora." That's the same tablet correct?

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Almost the same , the new aurora screen is made by lg. & supposedly better than older hitachi one
If tablet has ics it should have google play market. If not it will be in next update but pretty sure its there on ramos. Very good dual core tablet.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Us shipping by dhl usually takes 4/5 days from despatch, china post slower but cheaper. I recommend dhl( safe and quick)not expensive.

May 2, 2012
Thanks for the info. I've decided I'm okay with a 10 inch tablet as well. I'd like to get something that is fast and has all the features i listed. I'd like to stay in the $200 range. Any other options than the two listed?

Last edited:

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi Josh, i think the Ainol novo 7 Aurora with LG IPS screen will perfectly meet your demands, it's in stock in our site, and can be shipped within 12 hours, it's a really hot tablet PC among the market, you can do some research about it. and for a 10 inch tablet PC i think you can also take a look at the Teclast A10t and Eken A90 in our site, all of these three models are come with high resolution IPS screen and under $200. hope there's anything of your interest, welcome! :)

Ibrahimigo

Sep 15, 2011
I reckon the aurora 2 is what you're looking for with lg ips screen good cpu / memory & resolution or if budget is tighter elf has same specs without ips screen. Ramos r17 also good. Check redtabletpc.com they have them in stock now I think. Honest reputable traders with good fedback & supporting vendor on this site. Handy for upgrades etc. Worth a look at least. Safe shipping with dhl ( fast too). Up to you, you've nothing to lose ny looking. Good luck.

why you just can't stop spamming everywhere in every minute??? are you redtabletpc staff? you mentioned them in every post!

May 2, 2012
I need to be able to use my sd cards on these tablets, but all i see is tf cards.(looking at the aurora and ramos). it would also be nice to use a usb since i have a lot of flash drives.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
They all read micro sd cards. I am not spamming. I know many people who buy elsewhere & have problems. That's why I recommend them. I have not seen ramos site but like I've said on my posts its your choice where you buy from. I'm only advising you of a site I trust. If you're checking my posts you must see I've posted other advice, not just where to buy tablets from.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I need to be able to use my sd cards on these tablets, but all i see is tf cards.(looking at the aurora and ramos). it would also be nice to use a usb since i have a lot of flash drives.

Hi Josh. the aurora can support mirco SD card too. welcome!
@userbe1155, why you say you know many people who buy elsewhere & have problems??
As i know, no one have problem with SpeMall.com till now, and i believe this kind of things will never happen to any of our customers. thanks! :)

Last edited:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
SpeMall.com said:
Hi Josh. the aurora can support mirco SD card too. welcome!
@userbe1155, why you say you know many people who buy elsewhere & have problems??
As i know, no one have problem with SpeMall.com till now, and i believe this kind of things will never happen to any of our customers. thanks! :)

I am not saying your site is one of these places but I read daily about people whove had problems with their purchases from sites like ali express & pandawill to name but a few. You are a supporting vendor so I trust you do good business as do other supporting vendors. Sometimes problems are due to shipping services , others have been promised items in stock when they aren't or when problems arise with tablet, are suddenly difficult to contact. I am not scamming or deluding anybody , you can read these posts for yourselves. I believe if you are trusted by forum then you sre honest genuine traders & I may do business with you myself in future.