RK2918 9.7inch Tablet-Pc (MID)

Discussion in 'Rockchip RK2918 Tablets' started by shaytola, Mar 13, 2012.

1. shaytola

shaytola Member

hi all

i bought this tablet : RK2918 9.7inch Tablet-Pc. a few days ago(in china) and there a few thing i need your help with.

1. is that the real device model? i don't find it any where in the web, how (or where) can i find the device real model(maybe some where in the device himself) ?

2. the tablet come with an separate charge and when i put him on the my computer he doesn't charge the tablet (unlike other tablets), why it that? is there a way to make it charge from my PC also?

3.when i connected the tablet to my PC he didn't find the drivers, where can i find the right drivers from this tablet?

4.the most annoying problem i see in the internet that most of the store sell this tablet with android 4.0 on them. but my tablet come with 2.3 android, can any one send me a link to a upgrade? or any kind of assistance for this problem....

Thanks in advance for all your help.

2. shaytola

shaytola Member

hi

i found this two web site :
    1. 9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ - Detailed info for 9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ,cheap dual cameras tablet,9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ,N7-A9 on Alibaba.com
    2. mid tablet pc manual 9.7 inch Android 4.0 Rockchip 2918 CPU 1.2GHz,1GB RAM,16GB ROM, Dual cameras 2.0MPs - Detailed info for mid tablet pc manual 9.7 inch Android 4.0 Rockchip 2918 CPU 1.2GHz,1GB RAM,16GB ROM, Dual cameras 2.0MPs,mid tablet pc manual

this is the kind of tablet i have (i think the second link look like more of the model i have)
    the both come with 4.0 and after i bought this tablet i saw in another store the same tablet with 4.0. are your sure there is no way to upgrade the OS version?

Thanks again for all your help.

3. shaytola

shaytola Member