RK2918 9.7inch Tablet-Pc (MID)

shaytola

Mar 13, 2012
hi all

i bought this tablet : RK2918 9.7inch Tablet-Pc. a few days ago(in china) and there a few thing i need your help with.

1. is that the real device model? i don't find it any where in the web, how (or where) can i find the device real model(maybe some where in the device himself) ?

2. the tablet come with an separate charge and when i put him on the my computer he doesn't charge the tablet (unlike other tablets), why it that? is there a way to make it charge from my PC also?

3.when i connected the tablet to my PC he didn't find the drivers, where can i find the right drivers from this tablet?

4.the most annoying problem i see in the internet that most of the store sell this tablet with android 4.0 on them. but my tablet come with 2.3 android, can any one send me a link to a upgrade? or any kind of assistance for this problem....

Thanks in advance for all your help.

shaytola

Mar 13, 2012
hi

i found this two web site :
1. 9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ - Detailed info for 9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ,cheap dual cameras tablet,9.7" MID dual camera 16GB android 4.0 tablet 1.2GHZ,N7-A9 on Alibaba.com
2. mid tablet pc manual 9.7 inch Android 4.0 Rockchip 2918 CPU 1.2GHz,1GB RAM,16GB ROM, Dual cameras 2.0MPs - Detailed info for mid tablet pc manual 9.7 inch Android 4.0 Rockchip 2918 CPU 1.2GHz,1GB RAM,16GB ROM, Dual cameras 2.0MPs,mid tablet pc manual

this is the kind of tablet i have (i think the second link look like more of the model i have)
the both come with 4.0 and after i bought this tablet i saw in another store the same tablet with 4.0. are your sure there is no way to upgrade the OS version?

Thanks again for all your help.