robnsuew

robnsuew

Dec 17, 2011
I have and Android N10 tablet that is giving me grief. I can start it , when the battery is charged and it decides to do things on its own. I have only been abl to play games on it so far as I can not find any instructions in English as how to operate it or fix any problems. It has put additional icons on the start up page and I do not know how they got there.
Currently I have the Tablet connected to the computer, which is running Windows 7, and it only brings up the Android symbol and will not let me do anything else.
I have searched the net for repair solutions but am loathe to do anything, as I am concerned that it could mess up the entire Tablet and I get no use from it what so ever.
I am a relative novice at this sort of thing and would like to know how I can repair the Tablet so that it will work for me.
I have checked the Q and A section, but I do not really know what I am looking for.
If any one can help me, my thanks are forwarded in advance.

J

jimbo7630

Is this the one?

If you put Android N10 into Google you'll find all kinds of hits.

Last edited by a moderator:

robnsuew

Dec 17, 2011
This is the info that I can get from th uick guide manual.
Cortex-A8 Rickchio RK 2918 as the solution, DDR3 512 memory, Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system.
Let me know if this is suitable.
Thank you