Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Apr 14, 2010
ah, i see. i messaged him asking if he had the product in hand ready to ship and he said wednesday he'd have em. so once again its another seller selling stuff he doesnt even have.

im gonna give the original guy another week to ship it, if he doesnt ill cancell and find a different seller. but i FOR SURE want one of these as soon as possible.

Aekio

Apr 18, 2010
He told me wherever the device is, it will be in my hand within 3 days. Anyone's willing to try?

Apr 14, 2010
yeah he told me wednesday, but im really tempted to order from him cause he says hes in dearborn mchigan and im in st clair shores michigan so itd get here in no time.

ill still be a nice guy and wait till next weekend to let the original seller send me mine, but after that im cancelling. i think waiting two weeks after paying with no shipping an dnot even having the item is ridiculous.

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
yeah he told me wednesday, but im really tempted to order from him cause he says hes in dearborn mchigan and im in st clair shores michigan so itd get here in no time.

ill still be a nice guy and wait till next weekend to let the original seller send me mine, but after that im cancelling. i think waiting two weeks after paying with no shipping an dnot even having the item is ridiculous.

Agreed. I was wondering why he told me he was gonna ship it wensday lol. Oh well atleast hes in the states already. Seems to be a nice guy to but who knows maybe by the end of this we will have a list of sellers to trust or not to trust. We could have a sticky thread of sellers good and bad.

prismways

Apr 19, 2010
I've been researching these items too and I just sent an email to Midfans to inquire about:

1) Confirm that the touch screen is capacitive, since they are stating it is multitouch

2) What is the base storage memory? is it 2GB or 4GB

3) Is there an accelerometer to adjust screen automatically if it is rotated

4) is the screen resolution 800x480 or 800x400. That is shown in 2 different places

5) Do you have this item in stock or are you awaiting receipt of stock.

definitely interested in getting one.. just dont' want to be burnt during this period of perceived high interest. Easy for people to get scammed.

prismways

Apr 19, 2010
I've been researching these items too and I just sent an email to Midfans to inquire about:

1) Confirm that the touch screen is capacitive, since they are stating it is multitouch

4) is the screen resolution 800x480 or 800x400. That is shown in 2 different places

definitely interested in getting one.. just dont' want to be burnt during this period of perceived high interest. Easy for people to get scammed.

also, I hope the battery capacity really is 3000mah versus the 1800mah that Lifesheng was quoting for their tablet. This bumps up battery life to 5hrs vs 3hrs.

prismways

Apr 19, 2010

also, I hope the battery capacity really is 3000mah versus the 1800mah that Lifesheng was quoting for their tablet. This bumps up battery life to 5hrs vs 3hrs.

Answer to #1 is.......... RESISTIVE SCREEN. as stated by seller Doom29160

Quote:
Hi,
It's resistive.
Thanks for your visit.
- doom29160

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010

Answer to #1 is.......... RESISTIVE SCREEN. as stated by seller Doom29160

Quote:
Hi,
It's resistive.
Thanks for your visit.
- doom29160

I dont see any on Doom29160 ebay page. I only see the smartq?