Rockchip 7 inch Android Tablet - Apad iRobot (Moonse E7001)

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
I just got a message this morning that my tablet has been marked as shipped on Ebay!!! I hope its really on its way!!!

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Mine was ordered from lifengsihi too....I'll do another post if I receive any kind of tracking info...

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Ok, I did a little more looking around, and it looks like there is an ebay user in Russia that has received their Android tablet from lifengsihai and left positive feedback on the transaction. If you look at urist96's feedback and find the item he bought from lifengsihai you can click on view item, and up comes the 7" Android Tablet:

urist96( 8 )
iconNewId_16x16.gif

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%

Also looks like lifengsihai has been selling Win CE tablets, Windows 7 tablets, and Android netbooks since January of this year and with 250 ratings has a 98.8% positive feedback, which shows he's had the ability to deliver what he's auctioned in the past. So, I'm now feeling like there's a prety good chance I'll see my Android Tablet here in the next couple weeks sometime...

Apr 14, 2010
i saw the feedback the russian guy sent. i think he just left feedback cause lifensihai did, i dont think hes gotten his package yet.

im still waiting. im just gonna let it go and say "itll get here when it gets here"

his feedback and all the stuff he sells shows that he is a good seller, it just kinda sucks that he had them posted for sale before it was in his hands.

seals81

Apr 22, 2010
Apparently, a chinese online retailer ( JTSHOP ) is selling this device as well and it is going for $185 including free shipping. I read up their profile on some profiles and they seem quite reliable.

I been in contact with the supplier and he told me that they are only able to ship after the 25th of April. Also, a newer model with Webcam would be coming out in June and future upgrades to Android 2.0 would be possible. Although he did add that there are always delays in software developments :S

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
I got my money refunded to me for the second time. Had to do a claim threw paypal this time. Has anyone had any luck. Im pretty sure the white one with the same specs as this one is out.

seals81

Apr 22, 2010
Apparently, these products are causing a lot of problems for Ebay. I bidded on one of these items and ebay's Loss Prevention Department sent me an email stating that the Google Android Tablet has been removed from its listings. There is this guy called Fadachi1969 and all his listings have ended too.

When I was tempted to buy this tablet, I actually emailed this guy asking him for videos of the tablet in action, he replied me with "give me three and look at the feedback its gone be send". Watever that means...

davemon

Apr 20, 2010
Was just looking to see if mine showed a tracking number on Ebay and it looks like lifengsihi currently still has them up for auction, $265 and free shipping....says there are 9 available....

permaspooked

Apr 10, 2010
Apparently, these products are causing a lot of problems for Ebay. I bidded on one of these items and ebay's Loss Prevention Department sent me an email stating that the Google Android Tablet has been removed from its listings. There is this guy called Fadachi1969 and all his listings have ended too.

When I was tempted to buy this tablet, I actually emailed this guy asking him for videos of the tablet in action, he replied me with "give me three and look at the feedback its gone be send". Watever that means...

Yup had to use paypal to get my money back from him.

seals81

Apr 22, 2010
Apparently, an online chinese retailer is selling it for just $185 including free shipping. You can check it out at JTSHOP

I checked out some forums and buyers who bought the SmartQ V7 said that the website is reliable. So I emailed the supplier and he told me that the factories are only able to supply them the devices after the 25th which is why the website states shipping starts on the 25th of April.

He also told me that the device will be able to support Android 2.0 in future and sometime in June, a second device with webcam would be launched.

seals81

Apr 22, 2010

Yup had to use paypal to get my money back from him.

What a shame.. I am actually very tempted to get one of these...