Discussion in 'Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 Development' started by PJBrs, May 31, 2015.
I got cm11 running on mine after flashing JBbootloader too, thanks to everyone.
How did you make it?
Step by step.
Please share is for us!
Hi, to install cm 11, first update your recovery. Instructions are in the first post. If you run into further issues, please be a bit more specific in phrasing your question And let us know if you succeeded. Good luck!
I do this!
I can't install PAC ROM. I've already flash recovery. (CWM-based recovery v18.104.22.168) see in the picture
1. I reboot to recovery (see in the picture)
2. I go to the wipe cache partition and YES - Wipe Cache
3. I go to advanced and go to wipe davlik cache YES- wipe davlik cache (E:unknow volume for path [/sd-ext]) Davlik cache wiped.
4. I go to install zip from SD card
5. choose zip from external sdcard
6. choose PACROM_kai_port_dblake_20151006.zip - click YES - PACROM_kai_port_dblake_20151006.zip
This package is for device: kai; this is A2109A
E: Error in /external_sd/PACROM_kai_port_dblake_20151006.zip
What can I do, to install this rom for my Lenovo A2019!
I have windows 10.
How can I install cm 11?
What is repo???
You need another recovery, a newer one and JB bootloader. Please find details below.
P.S. Read the thread carefully, everything is described here.
I make something wrong.
Now the tab don't turn on.
The win 10 doesn't recognize it. Just searching and unknow USb device.
What must I do now!
Please help me....
with windows 10, life can be quite simple as far as drivers are concerned. Plug your Lenovo in, right click on the Start button, choose Device Manager, look for the unknown USB device, click on 'update driver', choose 'automatic update'. If that does not work, I am Hungarian, too, send me a PM
Köszi, azóta megoldódott és bekapcsolt a gép.
A CWM recovery-be viszont nem lép be.
Tudsz segíteni a PAC ROM vagy egyéb újabb típusú megbízható ROM telepítésében?
1. Felteszek egy újabb CWM recovery fastboottal!
2. A recovery-ben elindítok egy újabb JB bootloadert
3. Na innen nemtudom mit kell csinálni.
1. Ezt a CWM-et tedd fel: http://floorenpj.xs4all.nl/kitkat-for-kai/cwm-22.214.171.124-20150824-UNOFFICIAL-kai.img
2. Ha fent van, rögtön telepítheted SD-kártyáról a ROM-ot és a GAPPS-t:
- PJBrs ROM-ja: http://floorenpj.xs4all.nl/kitkat-for-kai/cm-11-20151001-UNOFFICIAL-kai.zip
- GAPPS: gapps-kk-20140105-signed.zip | by SiteOwner for Generic Device
Köszi. Megpróbálom ma, ha lesz időm.
Ha elakadok, úgyis jelzek.
Perfect! Gyorsan megvolt.
I had this same problem where my A2109 would not boot into the posted cwm. I installed the JBBootloader as instructed here, and now it works. Thank you so very much for posting this solution!!!
Wow what a beautiful job it did on My A2109A work great except can not see my /sdcard1and if i go into ES file explorer it show /sdcard1 and /sdcard2 but they not working try to copy a file to it and kept saying not enouf space and brightness kept going dark by itself but chrome cast work with netflix,HDMI work with a cable to TV ,very nice Rom Thank you very much PJBrs to revive my Tablet.Ray
Wow man thank you very much for supporting this device!!! I thought there will be no more support after the CM10.2 before!! Keep up the great work!!!
Separate names with a comma.