[ROM][4.4.4] Cyanogenmod-11 for Lenovo A2109 (20160510)

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Yes, battery drain is caused by the wifi powered off. Any fix yet for this?
Thanks,
As a workaround, you can check Scanning always available in wifi advanced settings. However, battery drain remains when in airplane mode.

tiagocampo

Jul 25, 2015
Hi PJBrs, thanks for working on the A2109.

Does anybody else have problem in downloading the files?

EDIT: The download is working fine!

Last edited:

jam97

Mar 26, 2013
Unfortunately I can't exchange files between A2109 and Galaxy S4 Lollipop using wifi direct!

poncespr

Nov 24, 2010
There is a pretty bad lag when waking up. Looks like the kernel is dropping to 1 active core and lowering speed to 51. I used kernel adiutor and changed minimum speed to 340. This made a noticeable improvement.

partyhead

Feb 14, 2015
you have to remove some lines in cm-11-20150720-UNOFFICIAL-kai\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script
why you left them in all builds?
cant install with this lines

assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "kai" ||
getprop("ro.build.product") == "kai" ||
abort("This package is for device: kai; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + "."););

end
sha1_check(read_file("/tmp/releasekey"),"7241e92725436afc79389d4fc2333a2aa8c20230") && abort("Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset");

and
package_extract_file("system/bin/otasigcheck.sh", "/tmp/otasigcheck.sh");
package_extract_file("META-INF/org/cyanogenmod/releasekey", "/tmp/releasekey");
set_metadata("/tmp/otasigcheck.sh", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755);
run_program("/tmp/otasigcheck.sh");

Last edited:

yufeng

Aug 10, 2014
There is a pretty bad lag when waking up. Looks like the kernel is dropping to 1 active core and lowering speed to 51. I used kernel adiutor and changed minimum speed to 340. This made a noticeable improvement.
you have to remove some lines in cm-11-20150720-UNOFFICIAL-kai\META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

abort("This package is for device: kai; this device is " + getprop("ro.product.device") + "."););

end
sha1_check(read_file("/tmp/releasekey"),"7241e92725436afc79389d4fc2333a2aa8c20230") && abort("Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset");
I need you help, I can install the recovery successfully,but when i enter in the recovery,it always stop at booting Android recovery,what can i do,i really want to install Android 4.4.4

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014

end

and
package_extract_file("system/bin/otasigcheck.sh", "/tmp/otasigcheck.sh");
package_extract_file("META-INF/org/cyanogenmod/releasekey", "/tmp/releasekey");
set_metadata("/tmp/otasigcheck.sh", "uid", 0, "gid", 0, "mode", 0755);
run_program("/tmp/otasigcheck.sh");

Well, really, this should not be necessary at all. The only think you really *need* to do is to install the new CWM for kitkat: cwm-6.0.5.1-UNOFFICIAL-kai.img. Without this, it won't work.

I need you help, I can install the recovery successfully,but when i enter in the recovery,it always stop at booting Android recovery,what can i do,i really want to install Android 4.4.4

@yufeng Can you please list the exact commands that you used to install and boot recovery? Note that if you install the recovery and then reboot to stock, you run the risk of overwriting the new recovery with the stock one. Instead, you can also try to boot to fastboot and then boot a recovery image instead of installing it. That way, you can even install kitkat without actually flashing the new recovery.

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Hi, thanks for testing! What exactly does kernel auditor do to change the speed? And how is your battery life?

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Guys, I have one small request. Can anyone test whether the mic in a headset is detected correctly?

yufeng

Aug 10, 2014
Well, really, this should not be necessary at all. The only think you really *need* to do is to install the new CWM for kitkat: cwm-6.0.5.1-UNOFFICIAL-kai.img. Without this, it won't work.

@yufeng Can you please list the exact commands that you used to install and boot recovery? Note that if you install the recovery and then reboot to stock, you run the risk of overwriting the new recovery with the stock one. Instead, you can also try to boot to fastboot and then boot a recovery image instead of installing it. That way, you can even install kitkat without actually flashing the new recovery.

the way I install recovery is learned from this forum,http://www.androidtablets.net/threads/how-to-install-clockworkmod-recovery-and-root.52438/ ,I can install other recovery such as Clockworkmod-6.0.3.7, which i get from http://www.androidtablets.net/threads/rom-aosp-cm-jelly-bean-4-2-2-for-a2109.71071/ ,and I can enter this recovery ,however when i install the new recovery ,i can install successfully, just i can not enter in

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Yes, the mic is not detected correctly.
Thanks for testing! I should have been a little bit more specific--did you test bluetooth or just the mini-jack? (I hope the latter :))