[ROM][6.0.1] Unlegacy Android 6.0.1/Lineage-13.0 For A2109 [2017-05-28]

Reidless

Nov 14, 2016
I must be doing something wrong. Every time I flash the new rom and reset the tablet I get an error saying the setup wizard has stopped. I am using twrp to flash it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I was using the latest lineageOS build before I flashed the new UA rom. Do I need more than just TWRP and the ua_a2109-7.1.2-EXPERIMENTAL-20170710220111.zip?

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
I must be doing something wrong. Every time I flash the new rom and reset the tablet I get an error saying the setup wizard has stopped. I am using twrp to flash it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I was using the latest lineageOS build before I flashed the new UA rom. Do I need more than just TWRP and the ua_a2109-7.1.2-EXPERIMENTAL-20170710220111.zip?

Did you made a factory reset?
Did you download the latest Gapps pico for Android 7.1 from The Open GApps Project.

Note: you have to flash both Image ROM and Gapps at the same time.

Reidless

Nov 14, 2016

After multiple restarts and cache wiping, it has started up.

raging_chaos

Jul 19, 2017
I did both of those. Multiple times. But I got it now if you see my last post, but thank you.

I ran into the same issue a few days ago. The way I resolved it was to flash ROM > boot ROM once > Boot back into recovery and flash Gapps after. Perhaps this is a TWRP only issue?

raging_chaos

Jul 19, 2017
I can also confirm what was posted previously about Miracast/Widi not working. It sees the device, attempts to connect and then it disappears, never completing the connection. Chromecast works. Was the same for the Marshmallow build.

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Found another bug, screenrecorder appears not to work. I made one successful screenrecording, but suffered full hang right when I stopped the recording. Also, after that I haven't been able to make another recording.

Can anybody please test screenrecording on Marshmallow Unlegacy?

I can also confirm what was posted previously about Miracast/Widi not working. It sees the device, attempts to connect and then it disappears, never completing the connection. Chromecast works. Was the same for the Marshmallow build.

May I assume, though, that the device immediately hangs upon disconnect from chromecast?