[ROM][6.0.1] Unlegacy Android 6.0.1/Lineage-13.0 For A2109 [2017-05-28]

D

Deleted member 217101

I didn't do a full wipe when I flashed and had problems with Play Games crashing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that has fixed the issue so far.

profeet

Aug 17, 2014
I made dirty flash new version (22.08) on previous (08.08), gapps & magisk don't started, i reflash it from twrp.
After boot, YouTube, Gmail & search fs, reinstall it from play store, works fine for now.
Changes: new core & security patch August.

System freezes randomly
Thanks @PJBrs

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
There is a new build (https://builds.unlegacy-android.org/aosp-7.1/a2109/ua_a2109-7.1.2-20170828073257.zip) and with this build I get back deep sleep.

For now, It seems a bit slower but I have to do more test.
Thanks for all the testing!

The new builds that you're seeing are the automated tests from the Unlegacy build system. I haven't gotten around making a first post for nougat yet. Also, I haven't been able to even try and fix the two bugs (wireless display, screen recorder) since my PSU died, grrrrr!

yaka

Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for all the testing!

The new builds that you're seeing are the automated tests from the Unlegacy build system. I haven't gotten around making a first post for nougat yet. Also, I haven't been able to even try and fix the two bugs (wireless display, screen recorder) since my PSU died, grrrrr!
Dear PJBrs, you disappeared for quite some time... I was a bit worried! Nice to have you back! :)

joebine

Jan 14, 2015

So the only build, on the Unlegacy site, that is yours is the experimental?

If so, I will get back to that build...

PJBrs

Developer
Dec 29, 2014
Dear PJBrs, you disappeared for quite some time... I was a bit worried! Nice to have you back! :)

Holidays, eh! :)

So the only build, on the Unlegacy site, that is yours is the experimental?

If so, I will get back to that build...

Uhmm... Well, I'm part of the Unlegacy team now, so in that sense they're all mine? I'd say, the newer the better, but I'll let people know when I fix some bug. Also, this still is a good place to report your issues. I had a private build of Lineage as well, but I'm not very interested in maintaining that...

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Hey, I have a bit of a problem. I have installed the ua_a2109-7.1.2-20170918095805 rom, and flashed in gapps 7.1 pico. However, when booted it begins asking to setup the tablet. When I get to the second screen asking me to setup a new device or transfer from cloud, I click set up as new. The setup stops with a "setup wizard has stopped" message. I click open app again, it repeats. I went back to cwm and factory reset it, it still stops. for now I guess I will go back to lineage-13.0-20170528-UNOFFICIAL-a2109. It loads and works well enough.

yaka

Jun 28, 2015
Hey, I have a bit of a problem. I have installed the ua_a2109-7.1.2-20170918095805 rom, and flashed in gapps 7.1 pico. However, when booted it begins asking to setup the tablet. When I get to the second screen asking me to setup a new device or transfer from cloud, I click set up as new. The setup stops with a "setup wizard has stopped" message. I click open app again, it repeats. I went back to cwm and factory reset it, it still stops. for now I guess I will go back to lineage-13.0-20170528-UNOFFICIAL-a2109. It loads and works well enough.
You should download the newest GAPPS 7.1 pico (your problem is because your GAPPS is older than your ROM).

Last edited:

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Thank you for taking the time to reply. The rom looks dated to the 18th, and the gapps I downloaded yesterday from the open gapps site, I suppose they could be a little older than the rom if they didnt post the newest set, I will wait a few days and download another set. in the meantime I will download the previous build of the rom and see if the gapps work with the previous rom. I HAVE had a problem once a couple years ago on my s5 where the gapps simply would not work at all. Anyway, thanks again for replying.

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Update to my last post, That didnt work. I tried yesterday on one tablet, today on another. Tried 3 different 7.1 roms, and 2 different 7.1 pico downloads. Still not working. Between roms I did factory reset wipes, but end result was the same. I went as far back as the 7-25-2017 build, tried the 9-14-2017 and the 9-14-2017 builds all with the same result. Setup wizard has stopped message on all 3 rom versions with 2 different pico 7.1 builds. These were all flashed from cwm 6.0.5.1, does anyone have any ideas as to why this is not working in either of the a2109 tablets I have?

Update:

I was able to get 6.0 installed from 8-26-2017, it installed fine, and loaded up perfectly. I just dont understand why I cant get the nougat versions to work. Anyway, until I get a working rom I will stick on the 6.0. It looks very nice.

Last edited:

yaka

Jun 28, 2015
Update to my last post, That didnt work. I tried yesterday on one tablet, today on another. Tried 3 different 7.1 roms, and 2 different 7.1 pico downloads. Still not working. Between roms I did factory reset wipes, but end result was the same. I went as far back as the 7-25-2017 build, tried the 9-14-2017 and the 9-14-2017 builds all with the same result. Setup wizard has stopped message on all 3 rom versions with 2 different pico 7.1 builds. These were all flashed from cwm 6.0.5.1, does anyone have any ideas as to why this is not working in either of the a2109 tablets I have?

Update:

I was able to get 6.0 installed from 8-26-2017, it installed fine, and loaded up perfectly. I just dont understand why I cant get the nougat versions to work. Anyway, until I get a working rom I will stick on the 6.0. It looks very nice.
Did you install the 7.1 ROM and the GAPPS right after one another, without booting the ROM first?

Tattmann

May 16, 2015
Yes I did, I will try booting on just the rom first and reboot, then flashing gapps

Update:

That WORKED!! Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

Last edited: