[ROM][6.0.1] Unlegacy Android 6.0.1/Lineage-13.0 For A2109 [2017-05-28]

freshjos

Aug 2, 2017
can i install this image on lenovo A2109A-F model 60016, when i try to install this message:" Warning no file_contextsThis package is for device kai.a2109: this device is A2109A E:error in /external_sd/xxxxx.zip (status 7) installation aborted"

RoachTheHorse

Jun 29, 2017
After using the tablet for a couple of weeks I am afraid to say that the smoothness and responsiveness are gone. Just as background I am using the tablet only at night to read, and the apps installed are only Tapatalk, YouTube, 9gag and Chrome. Surfing the web in chrome in unbearably slow. The stock browser is somewhat better but not enough to be usable. Moving thru the menus of YouTube is painfully slow and switching between full screen and windowed mode results in the app hanging for up to 30 seconds (oddly the audio works but the video freezes and the hole thing becomes irresponsive) . I have no games or whatsoever installed, and as said the usage is perhaps 2 hours maximum at night. Any idea what could be the issue?

On a side note, the battery life is amazing. Yes, the tablet remains idle the whole day, and the battery chart confirms that the system remains on deep sleep. I am charging perhaps once a week or so.

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

jam97

Mar 26, 2013
I just install the latest build (08-08-17) and I get some errors when installing with TWRP:

E:unknown command [log]

And then the message:

script succeeded: result was [1.000000]

What happen?

Thanks
Installed it successfully over android 6.0, works fine.
Just got one sudden reboot till now.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

jam97

Mar 26, 2013
I just install the latest build (08-08-17) and I get some errors when installing with TWRP:

And then the message:

script succeeded: result was [1.000000]

What happen?

Thanks
Download it again without using ADM, also check the MD5.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

digitalj

Oct 18, 2016
I'm trying to install the latest 7.1 build (08-08-17) with latest GAPP (7.1 Pico) ...
I'm having this issue: I install & I can't get over the setup. When I try to select "Set up as new" or "Keep your data" the error shows up "Setup Wizard has stopped"..

Whats causing this? Any ideas? Is it the GAPP?

Last edited:

kin-kwok

Feb 14, 2016
I'm trying to install the latest 7.1 build (08-08-17) with latest GAPP (7.1 Pico) ...
I'm having this issue: I install & I can't get over the setup. When I try to select "Set up as new" or "Keep your data" the error shows up "Setup Wizard has stopped"..

Whats causing this? Any ideas? Is it the GAPP?

The problem is the ROM did not enable the wifi when it first boot and Setup Wizad cannot enable the network.
You can fix it via ADB connection at first boot before you type anything.

adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.android.settings/.wifi.WifiSettings adb shell input keyevent 20 & adb shell input keyevent 23

joebine

Jan 14, 2015
With the latest build, Google Play games is always crashing on my A2109.

Did someone else had that problem?

Thank you