[ROM] Akop Slimrom Port Nexus 7 JB 4.1.2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Only the sound bug is still there :(
i use the default player and bs player, watch you tube and xbmc its fine. it doesn't sound like vampirefo video. anyway cm10 has a sound bug and netflix problem on tablet. nook is number one and some more tablet using cm 10.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
To his defense mine did the same thing earlier going from your slim beans 11 to cm10. The problem is you have to wipe the /data/media option on bottom manually for some reason, just /data wasn't cutting it. And make sure the right partitions are mounted before you flash....all..the.time! Boom double pun

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Glad you finally got it running, I am in the process of hunting down the camera issues and storage setting issues, the sound issues will be harder to correct IMO opinion, its not an system error , so it might not show on a logcat

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Music is fixed, on my slim bean ROM that I just reworked, I swapped xbin,libs and etc files, so in other wards I have no idea which original file is causing the problems, camera and storage settings still fc

Nice to hear that. Good job ;-) we're getting there. Your hard work will be known. Hope they move on your ROM......

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Media server & android runtime are causing the issues with the camera etc as far as I see

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Working on getting some help. The music issue looks as though some libs might be missing, I am comparing my ROM with our cm10 ROM file by file and I see there's some missing libs in regards to headphone jack and drmdecrypt.so , I will keep you folks posted
Storage issue looks as it could be framework.res which now I have to decompile and switch XML file

Last edited:

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
I think the only help you can get is when you ask on xda. Some people in there will help. If I only know what to ask and have knowledge about this, I'll do it. I see some Dev in there same level as you doing this kind of stuff and you can tell they have no clue sometimes. They do it just to be known and be friend of some famous dev and try to barrow to use in other phone. Pacman for example diff. Dev s2 was ask permission to Dev s3 Klin. Now the Dev of NOS is trying to develope his own ROM NOS version with the help of paranoid and cm10

Sent from my IdeaTabA2109A using Tapatalk HD

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
OK update, sound is fixed and so is the storage issues, USB debugging, storage settings works fine now, camera is being worked on:D:D:D:D:D

I am so anxious to flash that thing.......I think camera and you're done. Oh Google search fc even after update.

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I am so anxious to flash that thing.......I think camera and you're done. Oh Google search fc even after update.

Google search is no biggy, camera still not working, I will keep trying