[ROM] Akop Slimrom Port Nexus 7 JB 4.1.2

gmenik

Mar 1, 2013
Unfortunately libs are probably the issue, now for the really bad news. If it is the libs this ROM probably won't boot or more issue and problems will happen, so saying that. I will put out my latest update with working storage settings and sound fix. Same with my paranoid rom
Doomboss , I tried everything, switched camera with the nexus, media profiles XML switch

Sent from my A2109A using Tapatalk HD

Sad to hear that....just me.... I used this tablet for media so Netflix is important 2me..I mostly use my s3 camera. Hope somebody might find a solution for that. Its there already why can we not reach it lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Sad to hear that....just me.... I used this tablet for media so Netflix is important 2me..I mostly use my s3 camera. Hope somebody might find a solution for that. Its there already why can we not reach it lol

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I will put the update up in a day or two, just tried to swap thee libs from nexus to my port and just like I thought it won't boot, so chances are, unless I now which specific libs to switch, my ported will not have a fully functional camera

doomboss

Jan 17, 2013
I will put the update up in a day or two, just tried to swap thee libs from nexus to my port and just like I thought it won't boot, so chances are, unless I now which specific libs to switch, my ported will not have a fully functional camera

Yeah changing the libs file will cause un-boot-able problem (Tried it before for quite a few times just want to see what happened :p). Well i guess i can compare the libs file hex number value by value, but this process will takes forever and we are not certainly sure if that would makes camera work or not either :(

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
We will see what superhansi comes up with, anyways my updated paranoid 4.1.2 ROM is updated, got init.d support working again. Uploading now. Storage settings work but the description ie sdcard says some else
hataqe3y.jpg

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1365135051777.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1365135051777.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 640

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
New update coming for this ROM also, reducing the size of the ROM and you will have to flash gapps package

Sent from my a2109a using Tapatalk HD

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
You want? I can tell you what I want but you must realize, I do this on my free time. There's other ROMs available. I am not forcing you to use this. I really wish people would think before they post any reply, it takes so much time to make a ROM, please try it and maybe you will appreciate what is involved. As for the bugs, camera is the only major bug. It is being worked on, superhansi is working on it and so are others. I wish people would contribute rather than complain or demand, most folks on here are fantastic and are willing to help

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
I understand, I'm sorry for my earlier post :( I little overdone.

Returning to the subject, is the problem with inability to run Google play has been fixed?

Lenovo A2109, Tapatalk 2 & SwiftKey 3 Tablet

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Camera is fixed , repeat camera is fixed
Here's thee zip, just unzip it and place the 2 libs files in the libs folder, change permissions to rw-r-r, now the profile XML goes into the etc folder and again change permissions rw-r-r http://d-h.st/ef3

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
I understand, I'm sorry for my earlier post :( I little overdone.

Returning to the subject, is the problem with inability to run Google play has been fixed?

I have no such issue, play store works for me, what I could do is get a modded version off play store for you? It takes so much time to do this and almost of the time it fails. I am doing all I can do, fixed camera with the help of superhansi,, fixed the sound too

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
I have no such issue, play store works for me, what I could do is get a modded version off play store for you?

No, don't do. I will wait for the new version of your port. Perhaps Google play will operate normally.

Last edited:

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
No, don't do. I will wait for the new version of your port. Perhaps Google play will operate normally.

I will put the modded version of play store in the ROM, what country are you located in?

flashallthetime

Dec 28, 2012
Poland

That's why. Have you tried to download play store and replace the stock one? Unfortunately the other play store is considered wares, got in trouble already from a mod, I will see what I can do
Try to change the build prop region from US to Poland

Last edited:

adi191pls

Apr 7, 2013
Yes, I tried. It didn't help. It's very strange, because on the paranoid Google play operating normally.

I will change build tomorrow. Thanks for help.

EDIT It's work!

Last edited: