[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
Hey Tragidy, one thing I did notice about this one is that occasionally (twice in 10 days) it's been charging while I'm using it, but then doesn't actually charge the batttery. Left it charging all night after watching some videos on it then when I woke up, it was still at 24%. The whole time it had the charging symbol and said charging in system settings. Rebooted with quickboot and it was fine and started charging right as soon as it booted. Not sure if this is something that you've seen before or if it's been an issue in something you're working on.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hey Tragidy, one thing I did notice about this one is that occasionally (twice in 10 days) it's been charging while I'm using it, but then doesn't actually charge the batttery. Left it charging all night after watching some videos on it then when I woke up, it was still at 24%. The whole time it had the charging symbol and said charging in system settings. Rebooted with quickboot and it was fine and started charging right as soon as it booted. Not sure if this is something that you've seen before or if it's been an issue in something you're working on.

Indeed, I had the same thing occur to me last night it appears to be an issue with my power saving schemea it assumes to not draw power if not needed, a reboot once a week should solve it, and in the mean time you can enjoy the long lasting battery ;)

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
really looking forward to LE3. after using even this beta, I can't see myself going back to LE2.

Absolutely I agree the light elf 3 is one good romantic for the ainol elf 2 the next version will mainly contain updates and some fixes I have good faith in this community to report back issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
Absolutely I agree the light elf 3 is one good romantic for the ainol elf 2 the next version will mainly contain updates and some fixes I have good faith in this community to report back issues.

quite the romantic indeed ;)

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hahahahahaahhaha auto correct romantic = ROM

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
Hey Tragidy, Im just curious, are you using any of Feiyu's kernels and fixing his sleep bug? He just had a new JB 4.1.1 out today, but so far, your ROM is the only one that i've used that doesn't have SoD at some point.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hey Tragidy, Im just curious, are you using any of Feiyu's kernels and fixing his sleep bug? He just had a new JB 4.1.1 out today, but so far, your ROM is the only one that i've used that doesn't have SoD at some point.

No sir everything made is based on ainol source and android open source project code, feiyu' and I have colaborated in the past but this was before elf 2.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I have been looking at the AllWinner A31 Quad Core A7 2GB ram device and the Ainol Actions Quad Core A9 1GB ram, any suggestions on the next platform will be considered as I am user centric.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Version 3.0.9 RELEASE 1

bugs
YouTube playback forces close.

New
Apex
Zenspex
NTPS
black edition kernel
Quickpic
Update Checker