[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Just edit vold.fstab file in /system/etc
and change internal to external...
or give me that file because each rom have diffrent vold.fstab sometimes... and i try to do it :D

^^^ 100% correct applause to you

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
New downloading system is coming right now to a dorkfiles.com near you, this system will do away with the entering password to download unless otherwise noted.
images.jpg
Source: New download system coming... - Dork Files ;)

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
^^^ 100% correct applause to you
If you want you can do everything, I just looked soulfier patch... and tada! ^^
//if you have this rom from december goto 10th site on this topic, i forgot i do this patch xD

Last edited:

ZaXXoN

Feb 6, 2013
Hi. It is all working. Nice ROM, but I cannot get GAPPS to work. Also, I saw Dork Files had, I say "Had" as that plox link no longer works, I think. I will stick with this rom on my second machine. First is still Dark Elf. I am a Noob, I just had these tablet things a few weeks.
I must admit I find the Light Elf reducing light on the Elf 2 to minimal level very difficult to work with. If I cannot get the GAPPS to work, I will revert to Dark Elf. I am not sure how to do that, but all my Android experiences have been good so far.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hi. It is all working. Nice ROM, but I cannot get GAPPS to work. Also, I saw Dork Files had, I say "Had" as that plox link no longer works, I think. I will stick with this rom on my second machine. First is still Dark Elf. I am a Noob, I just had these tablet things a few weeks.
I must admit I find the Light Elf reducing light on the Elf 2 to minimal level very difficult to work with. If I cannot get the GAPPS to work, I will revert to Dark Elf. I am not sure how to do that, but all my Android experiences have been good so far.

This rom is really in a beta phase right now things will have issues sorry.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
My final version of Light Elf 3.0 is coming soon based on Android Open Source Project 4.2.1 it's not been abandoned simply needs to be built flashed, tested and published.

I plan on a final release real soon I've just been extremely busy with the current A31 project as it needs the most love and care vs light elf 3 beta which is practically stable enough to be a stable.