[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

f_lag23

Nov 8, 2012
Would you rather the nexus signature for the playstore or the i9300 that is currently marked.
It may be a dumb question but does the nexus signature affect the way the apps run on the ELF II? Since the Nexus is quad-core and the ELF II is double core and also the screen resolution I believe is different...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
It may be a dumb question but does the nexus signature affect the way the apps run on the ELF II? Since the Nexus is quad-core and the ELF II is double core and also the screen resolution I believe is different...

Greetings, the SGS3 is quad too and that's the sig currently present, its simply affects the market and the playback of certain applications.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Closed BETA 4

*kernel update
*Attempt to fix SoD from beta 3
*wifi range fix

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Closed Beta Release 5
*Antutu fixed getting 7800 to 8200
*Synced updated from google
* JellyBean 4.1.2

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Public beta should be soon but there is no ETA as always donating $5 or more will get you into the current beta.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
Does that mean that you will be adding Crystal support in Light Elf 3.0 instead of Light Elf II? I'd still love to donate and be part of that beta testing when it happens.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Does that mean that you will be adding Crystal support in Light Elf 3.0 instead of Light Elf II? I'd still love to donate and be part of that beta testing when it happens.

Indeed, the 3.0 would then offer the crystal JellyBean instead of downgrading to 2.5 which is a ice cream sandwich version of the rom rolling with the times is important to me.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
I'm planning on releasing the first public beta of light elf 3 real soon, once its released there will be a crystal compatibility pack considered per-alpha so flashing it will be indeed risky and may result in having to factory reset in the case of a compatibility segfault instead of a nice clean boot up.

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
I'm really glad we have a developer like you that focuses on stability. What good is a tablet that crashes when you're trying to show it off and prove android>apple?
I'm confident that the full release of Jellybean 4.2 will have the same, if not better stability of Light ELF 2.5.
I'm not interested in beta testing at the moment as i use the tablet all day every day and need the stability. However, I'm going to donate when the 4.2 stable version comes out.

f_lag23

Nov 8, 2012
Hi tragidy! Thanks for your hard work. Are you currently working on "Novo 10 Hero" support by any chance or maybe in the future? If so I'd like to help $