$uploadfromtaptalk1354431158070.jpg
$uploadfromtaptalk1354431180403.jpg

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Mar 19, 2011
Quadrant a scores and details...

View attachment 9198
View attachment 9199

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Can I use this ROM on my ainol crystal??, untill now i still use ROM SoulGem V 0.3, soulgem rom is work perfectly for me because its based 0n 0928 firmware the bugs only the second CPU (CPU1) never get online when after idle about 10 minutes although Im playing a big games such as Modern Combat 3 or Need For Speed Most Wanted except restart my tablet, on CM10 the second CPU is always go online, but CM10 is more bugs on my crystal especially on G Sensor , on latest ainol firmware (1119) isn't suitable for me, because the camera is became green on view finder and can't access to my picture library although the latest firmware have tablet UI, thanks, sorry about my english

Last edited:

hellfirez1

Nov 30, 2012
Can I use this ROM on my ainol crystal??, untill now i still use ROM SoulGem V 0.3, soulgem rom is work perfectly for me because its based 0n 0928 firmware the bugs only the second CPU (CPU1) never get online when after idle about 10 minutes although Im playing a big games such as Modern Combat 3 or Need For Speed Most Wanted except restart my tablet, on CM10 the second CPU is always go online, but CM10 is more bugs on my crystal especially on G Sensor , on latest ainol firmware (1119) isn't suitable for me, because the camera is became green on view finder and can't access to my picture library although the latest firmware have tablet UI, thanks, sorry about my english
As you See:
Light ELF 3.0.1 Android ROM
FINAL BETA

Main Highlights and Features
Google Android JellyBean 4.2.1
100% Modular ROM Interface
Auto Update and Notice **BETA ONLY**
ROOTED via SuperUser SuperSU xBIN
Screen Responsiveness Increased
Stability and Davlik cache tweaked
OTG is supported for various devices

Download Links
Coming!

Changes from Beta 10 to FINAL
Device displays as a XOOM Tablet
Better Screen responses once again!
Removed all android/os based CPU mode
Gain 25% longer battery life with default conservitive
Use Antutu CPU master before gaming heavy for performance gain
ROM Support for HERO/CRYSTAL/AURORA2/ONDA-T
Various code cleanups
I'm sure there are now bugs present once again due to 4.2 / 4.2.1 sync

Full and completed documentation will be released at a later point in time

You can ;)

But.. I don't see any download link :(

fasteddy86

Dec 2, 2012
Light ELF 3.0.1 Android ROM
FINAL BETA

Main Highlights and Features

Changes from Beta 10 to FINALROM Support for HERO/CRYSTAL/AURORA2/ONDA-T

Question about crystal support: Will the rom support both the new (11/08) and old hardware revisions? I believe they changed the camera and accelerometer between these revisions...

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Crystal has inital support added but you have to be very willing to test as the rom is not built for these devices it just has patch in support that is considered as is.

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
It says what the password is right on the page. You'll have to get used to reading the page if you want to download from dorkfiles since there is almost always a password.

Password = plox