[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
None of the compatibility packs are to be released and beta testing has now ended, we have also traced the leak due to the unique zip identifiers on each account per-signing we were able to root out the leak.

Donators have been sent a link to activate access to Light ELF EX the 4.0.4 fork that Lifeyu aka Feiyu and I had worked on for ainol sometime ago.

Alucardvj

Nov 5, 2012
Hello as that the new light elf private wax or that already it is not going to see light elf or for that the desicion :confused: :(

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
@ Crying Crystal users
Plz note I do not own a crystal or any ainol devices anymore other then my elf which is also listed for sale, everything else i have is rk3066 based or omap I will not be officially supporting your device so feel free to not wait for support on it.

Feel free to create your own device compatibility packs, I will not be supporting any other device then the crystal, if you had partaken in the beta you have access to the crystal version if not then well that's that.

Mar 19, 2011
@ Crying Crystal users
Plz note I do not own a crystal or any ainol devices anymore other then my elf which is also listed for sale, everything else i have is rk3066 based or omap I will not be officially supporting your device so feel free to not wait for support on it.

Feel free to create your own device compatibility packs, I will not be supporting any other device then the crystal, if you had partaken in the beta you have access to the crystal version if not then well that's that.

Why you put crystal name support ROM title on your support list ROM Light Elf III if you doesn't support that device??

perfect.xs

Oct 30, 2012
Hey Tragidy. I've always been really impressed by the Light elf series since I first saw it. It's sad to see that it's going private, but wondering if it would be possible to take part in that?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Why you put crystal name support ROM title on your support list ROM Light Elf III if you doesn't support that device??

Forum - Foreign Tablets - Novo Tablets - Novo 7 Elf II [ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

Please note the elf 2.

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
Hey Tragidy. I've always been really impressed by the Light elf series since I first saw it. It's sad to see that it's going private, but wondering if it would be possible to take part in that?

There will be more light elf releases but we have to change the way we provide access to the rom during vital development stages, for example the 3.0 rom pushed today is the first of its kind for the elf 2 however it has bugs that could have all been smashed if only everyone had played fair, dispite the fact the JellyBean is gone private for now, there has been fan mail stacking up for another version for of the native rom 4.0.4 so I have since been in contact with lifeyu feiyu and we are working on a solution to bring one stable rom to the elf before moving to a new device, I personally find that the amlogic chipset that ainol is using along with other vendors is sub-par and I suggest that tablet buyers stick to a RK3066 or OMAP quad core the ainol cpu may give good bang for its buck but the heat and lack of a good battery life cycle kills the deal as is why light elf 2.5 came to existence to fix these mistakes.. I just hate when people walk all over a project and leak the source to our screen responsiveness to other developers.

Mar 19, 2011
Forum - Foreign Tablets - Novo Tablets - Novo 7 Elf II [ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

Please note the elf 2.

Sorry, thanks for your hardwork, perhaps u can solved CPU1 (second CPU) always offline when was idle about 10 minutes on ainol crystal, almost every Custom ROM and Official ROM on Crystal have same issue... I think, Crystal it just look like ElfII on hardware only on wifi chip is not same..

khannif

Dec 2, 2012
huh, im disappointed.. ainol crystal not supported, so sad..

waiting for a long time, then not supported.:(

fuser

Developer
Nov 4, 2012
Although I've been unable to actually try your ROM, I've been following your work everyday since you announced Crystal support for Light Elf II. Then you announced there would be no support for Light Elf II but there would be support for Light Elf III. You have definitely claimed there would be compatibility patches. I also requested to become a BETA tester twice and offered to donate, so I could get access to the Crystal patch but was never told how I could do that. I know you don't get paid and probably do this in your spare time so, although I'm disappointed, I'm not angry or anything. I just want to point out that the truth is, you announced Crystal compatibility, a lot of us waited for it and it didn't happen.

djxr24

Oct 15, 2012
Any idea to switch memories? If i install patch by soulflier, games cant find sd card ... help i need my 32gb space :)
// I solve this, just edit voldstab in system/etc and make something xD but works :D

Last edited: