[ROM][BETA] Light ELF III

Limiter

Dec 2, 2012
Npw I using again light elf 2 bcs CM 10 not be good for my elf ... when have a release of rom elf 3 official (not beta)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dec 14, 2012
Hi,
Nice ROM, I was on Dark Elf ROM previously. Love the smooth responsiveness.

After applying the ROM and running it a while already, I booted into the recovery mode and accidently applied the update gapps-jb_signed.zip (I had already applied this previously). And now my elf2 keeps going to the recovery screen.

Any ideas what I should do?

icbi24

Dec 15, 2012
Downloading just now. After clean slate tab again, proceed to flash as usual.

Everything looks great! Check everything to make sure it's working.

except the usual internal sd swap issue. So i've flash the swap.zip from recovery and reboot.

Somehow swap didn't work, it didn't detect any sd storage ( internal or external) and will crash if try to view in setting.

I though it was some step error, so I did repeat the process again and it still happen.

I hope i give clear detail of the bug.

Cheers!

Posting on Ainol Novo 7 Elf LE III v3.0.1

mikec23n

Dec 15, 2012
First thanks for all your hard work. Any idea when the full non beta version of Light Elf 3 will be out?

Last edited:

mikec23n

Dec 15, 2012
Right now the beta is very stable and has no known crippling issues, right now on my tablet I'm running light elf 3.0.2 DEV ( android 4.1.2 ) and I have no issues at all.

OK thanks. I bought my 5 year old son a Crystal for Christmas and was wanted to get Light Elf 3 on it before I give it to him. I'm new to the custom rom thing so excuse the "noob" questions. What else do I need to download and install besides the rom?

tragidy

Jan 29, 2011
OK thanks. I bought my 5 year old son a Crystal for Christmas and was wanted to get Light Elf 3 on it before I give it to him. I'm new to the custom rom thing so excuse the "noob" questions. What else do I need to download and install besides the rom?

I would not suggest running light elf on the crystal, just use the stock rom or you can attempt the compatiblity patch its work ratio is 1:4

heroslayer

Oct 21, 2012
That is great news for the ainol crystal users will this version have tablet ui my sister has a crystal and she hates phablet mode